Lightning?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Authyrtyr, May 13, 2014.

1. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

Ok, so I'm a huge fan of anything lightning and try to pull that into any game that I play. My question is this; is there a viable deck for PoxNora, I'm guessing that it would involve SP, structured around lightning?

2. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

you'd have to ask Daltos

3. Hekatian

Hekatian The King of Potatoes

This might be a wild guess but, maybe include all champions with 'lightning' in their name? After that, try adding in a few electricity runes and your good to go.

4. Apostate

Apostate I need me some PIE!

Don't forget the zappy worm that puts equipments on things.

5. Authyrtyr

Ok, so I know why SP. I'm not sure what you're thinking with IS or FS.

6. iodomy

iodomy Member

On the FS side, take a look at Bogwood Mireoak, Shock Toad, and Slipworm. Water generation also works well with SP's lightning storm.

IS was more relevant before Overcharged Golem became an IS/SP rune; I'm not sure what it really has to offer at this point other than a lot of nice utility that's not lightning-specific.

7. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

FS has some lightning runes, and water that increases Lightning Storm's damage. It's usually not the most meta choice, but it is unique and fun.

IS isn't really lightning themed. FW would be better at that point, but not by much.

8. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Lightning Skewer + Bane Blast

IS is OP

9. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

The 5 runes you need for an effective lightning deck are the following. Cyclops Shaman, Lightning Storm, Lightning Rod, Thunderhead Totem and Overcharged Golem.

10. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

No fesh?

11. Vorian

If you can afford one for like $120.

12. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

I'd add barbarian bolt, cyclonic fesh, voil stormflyers as well. If you split w/ FS, firk prophet combined with bolts and overcharged golems makes a dangerous anti-range module with significant burst damage.

13. Vorian

These runes are important too, just forget the fesh unless you are loaded. The combos from the runes I mentioned allow lots of instagibs.

14. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

FW is the only source of red electricity. The most powerful type of electricity known to exist.

15. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

This is an SP rune.

16. iodomy

iodomy Member

NCP was a fair point though, she's pretty much the coolest and most important rune in anything.

17. Authyrtyr

Thanks for the thoughts guys, think I'll probably start by trying to find some feshes. Also want to get an aspect of chaos for it, but that's only because I equate the themes of lightning and storm and the aspect is probably my favorite rune in the game. Not for any BS combo (looking at you zealotry) but I just like running the guy.

18. Dresnar20365988

Dresnar20365988 Devotee of the Blood Owl

I think Barbarian bolt was made IS/SP. The only reason to split with IS now is if you want bane blasts.

19. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

does zealotry increase chaos elemental's eternal storm damage?

20. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!