Lims on PS4

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GoldTiger, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

and the better idea is to extend all games times by near 50% ?
    lol

2. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

no the better idea is to not have them interact with each other.

pc can continue as it has and the ps4 can have a timer appropriate for them. it's why console gamers don't usually interact with pc gamers in fps games, they simply aren't on even playing fields as far controls for interacting with the game.

but if they MUST interact for some reason, then yes the timer increase seems like the only way to resolve the difference, a bank would help but falls short imo.

3. Excalibur95

i agree, someone forgot to tell DOG this was the best idea and now were screwed.

i 100% want PSN AND PC players to be totally separate and not able to play each other (dont increase turn timer!), in all other intents they cant trade etc so... its the only reasonable option left.

DOG take note.

4. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

I agree with all of this.

Unfortunately you may be correct. The whole dream of the two coming together though is for a much larger player base. But if the PC guys create a noncompetitive environment for the PS4 guys, then there won't be many PS4 guys that hang around.

5. Excalibur95

exactly this.

6. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

PC players also have the advantage of having played the game for years in advance. Ideally there will be so many ps4 players who are completely new that they will only encounter PC players once they have the skills to compete.

Bondman007 likes this.
  7. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

alternatively there will be plenty of ps4 players and as such more PS4 players will play each other

NevrGonaGivUup likes this.
  8. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

@Senshu

Can you clear this up and explain how this cloning, trading stuff is gonna work ?

9. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Simply put, you will have an one time option to copy the inventory of your PC account to your PSN account, and PSN accounts cant trade.

super71 likes this.
  10. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

A least keep this offer open until after Christmas. We are getting my son a PS4 and I will take advantage of this offer because if there are more players on the PS4 that's where I'll be!

11. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

So we complete our collections now yes?

12. themacca

Could start doing untradeable LEs as tourney rewards

Tweek516 likes this.
  13. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

I'd imagine that's how it would go and that you'd be able to craft 'everything'.
    Otherwise that's some crap that you'd dangle literal unobtainable runes in their face.

14. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

They wouldn't even have the chance to get harbs

15. Senshu

The general direction we have been heading is that a version of every rune is in some way accessible, and the limited editions versions are just unique artistic versions of those runes. Harbs and Renovators are the only runes that have not received this treatment. We don't have anything to announce at this point, but anything is possible in the future.

Tweek516 likes this.
  16. Whiris

Whiris The King of Potatoes

Will there be special lims for the PS release in the same spirit as the Harbs and Renovators? :)

17. themacca

im just saying, but lots of people like the chance to get those unique artistic versions. Thats why i traded 8 legendaries to get a bridal ravenwraith, and thats why many others do the same

18. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

And just saying that, although tey woul be untradable, giving ps4 users easy access to harbs would devalue them a lot. Maybe make them a super super super rare drop from skirms?

19. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Sorry but I call bullpie on this.

Flaming Skull
    Giving Trees x8
    Guardian's treasure
    Ice Dragon Statue
    Meat Pie
    Orange/Purple Pupae
    Valdaci Emerald
    Thunderaxe
    Valdaci Shield
    Fan Faire
    Mechanical Crabs
    Rockling
    Rusty Firecase
    Tusk
    Vampyre Bat
    Baby Furbul
    Boghopper Zombie
    Carrionling
    Haunting Spirit
    Lesser Shadowrake

I can also predict the main responses:
    1) They're not playable - to that I say bullcrap *cough cough* tusk/haunting spirit as obvious examples *cough cough*
    2) They come from spawns from other runes - *cough cough* fan faire? but besides that there is enough difference to make impacting deck building significant
    3) blah blah collectible blah blah - doesn't really sound to hot when you get an influx of PS players that can't trade or obtain unique BG building runes at all now.

But whateva...

20. Senshu

Like I said it is the general direction we have headed. Nobody expected the Doombringers to become available. For most of the ones you listed above they are duplicates of existing runes. It is wholly possible that some of those may come available in the future, but we have nothing to announce regarding that at this point in time.