List of champion what are way too cheap compare to others.

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Lepakko, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Lepakko

Lepakko Devotee of the Blood Owl

I feel most of the champions got higher cost. specially all new ones. But to get most runes same lvl. There are few champions what break this new way game is going. Here is list champions i see have too good stats for they prize. After picking right upgrades you can have dirty cheap champs.

Deep Elf Mercenary - 48
    Deep Elf Priestess - 59
    Ember Wasp - 45
    Fire Giant - 75 (After seeing all other champion with colossal got nerfed. Its odd to see it on this guy.)
    Imp Deceiver - 62
    Lavaflow Devourer - 60
    Magma Bunny is dirty cheap too.

Here is what i found when i looked UD runes ones fastly. Its easier fix the super cheap ones than try now fix all the super costly ones.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
  2. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

Few notes:
    It's a bit early to say this and I think it drives the point accross far better if you include a clear parallel that's hardly any different.
    These are all pre-upgrade.
    All giants now either have or have access to Colossal.
    I don't mind Mercenary the way she is, but maybe going all the way to Melee spec 3 is too much.
    Deceiver, tbh I don't see the problem. Really depends on how you price Scapegoat (which bugs sometimes, still).

Priestess for 59 is actually a shocker, ya, totally depends how much you think shatter is worth. But /signed.
    Replicate + fire eater alone should cost more, in general it's that or tacking on healing deficiency.
    I don't know that I have an issue with devourer.
    Wasp is lol for 45. Add on tinderbox for extra speed and healing and the possibilities are insane.

3. Lepakko

Lepakko Devotee of the Blood Owl

I know it will take months before we get most of stuff fixed. Just wanted add my input what champions felt where little too cheap. After quick look. They just felt off from current idea of making things cost more.

4. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

dwarven tinkerer versus dwarven engineer. ~40 versus ~80. assuming since eng has 8 dmg attack and tink has 0...

5. caine1138

caine1138 Well-Known Member

Ember wasp costs 5 more nora than Borghas. Could make for an interesting respawn timer. I do think its undercosted. Maybe I'm not understanding the pricing structure behind the recost.

6. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

when i saw ember wasp all i could think of was the return of cain and imp familiar. Hope to see more of you sir.

Tarabostes and caine1138 like this.
  7. caine1138

caine1138 Well-Known Member

Kind regards from a true gentleman, thank you.

OriginalG1 likes this.