List of Cyclops Upgrade paths

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by RedScarlet, Jul 1, 2014.

1. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Can anyone help me out and list out the upgrades on most Cyclopses, I heard Youth and Stonecaller is really diff now. But since I don't have them, I can't see the upgrades.
    And did Warwizard lost its Improve Range?? Weird.

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

3. RedScarlet

Poxbase is incomplete...I've checked that page alr. thats only the updated stats, not the abilities... I do have several cyclopses, and its diff with Poxbase's data.

Poxbase is still under construction post revamp.

Some of the skills are missing in poxbase, thats why I asked if anyone would be kind enuff to list down the "Upgrades" of ea cyclops.

e.g, Cyclops Chieftain has these upgrades:

UPGRADE 1.
    Boost: Cyclops 3 (+0 Nora) // Boost: Beast 3 (+0 Nora)
    UPGRADE 2.
    Surge: Beast (+o Nora) // Surge: Behem1 (+0 Nora) // Surge: Behem2 (+7 Nora)

Poxbox only lists Base Abilities: Spellswallower, Magical Bomb.

4. GabrielQ

poxbase is complete, altough withot costs, you should cleanup your cache or make a hard refresh of poxbase (ussually pressing shift while clicking to refresh)

5. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

All upgrade abilities are listed, as @GabrielQ suggests, clearing cache should solve issues (ctrl+r works for me on chrome), I thought I've solved issues with that but apparently not.

I just got ability costs with the API update Owls rolled today, only waiting for Cortices to fix one bug that stops me from correctly showing default upgrades and I'm good to go to show all the information you have in rune manager (more, actually).

SireofSuns, davre and GabrielQ like this.
  6. RedScarlet

yeah now its updated thx a lot!

7. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

:cool:

8. GabrielQ

next step, with all or almost all abilities priced, is to know the base cost of the stats on a champion.