List of global abilities which should be changed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DiCEM0nEY, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I think you misunderstand me. I'm not making any comment on the runes strength, just that it's weakness isn't the nora efficiency (even vs not FW casting double wail is still alright nora wise), it's just devoting 2 slots to it. Not saying that's a bad thing, or something that should change etc, just it is what it is :)

2. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

I decided to fit a wail into my new deck in the hope that I match up against dice.

Since he can't read this it should be a fun surprise and a comical nerf thread immediately afterwards

Woffleet, Etherielin and SPiEkY like this.
  3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I was just using your post to make a funny

4. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

I know right! Dice made a nerf thread right after summoning skellies outside a ST font and he lost 2 ap entering the font. AND THEN!!! He creates this nerf nonsense about globals due to I had casted lock down and his skellies got 0 AP. I included lock down actually for that dumb bile zombie rune and horn of order.

Tweek516, Etherielin and Hierokliff like this.
  5. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Yeah blockade runes are almost a must now

6. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

You are posting in the wrong thread. This has nothing to do with that. But for your information, I have A). always thought the ST font bonus was too much, and B). Made the post after losing a side font because I deployed a 2x2. Which was my own fault, but since I had already thought the ST font bonus was absurd, I posted.

I really don't care about you.

7. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

I really don't care about you. That is the first practical thing you have said in a long time that actually makes sense.

8. DiCEM0nEY

How do people feel about Marsh awakening and dark awakening? Global with a cap on stats versus local? I really don't see either one as a design problem as much as I see flood generator as one, and maybe all generators which produce resources form hard / impossible to counter positions.

9. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Yeah, buff Wail. Remove the inconsistent relic damage and replace it with something more useful, maybe related to the defense reduction.

themacca likes this.
  10. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

I don't even run flood generator in my mirefolk bg. While it does become amazing if it sits for 20 turns, any bg that uses water tends to be way too aggressive for that to happen. Also, it gets countered hard by seism.

Marsh awakening ends up being a fairly weak ability most of the time, usually only granting +1 stats. The most I realistically get out of it is +4.

11. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

I agree with @kalasle the global relic damage is worthless. Change it You something useful

12. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

can we delete this thread before anyone takes it seriously please

13. DiCEM0nEY

I know u guys are trolling, but global -armor reduction would be hard to design, since it wouldn't feel , impactful if balanced correctly. My advice would be to make it a small permanent - global armor or a aoe - armor and relic damage.

14. DiCEM0nEY

Yes, delete opinions different than yours. I am a customer of this game as well, maybe (((we))) should ban you for being disrespectful?

15. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

I dont mind opinion differing from mine ;) but a thread that excludes the real issues and talks about stuff no one has ever complained about is either a trolling attempt or a bad joke so I am afraid ppl will take it seriously.

Tweek516 likes this.
  16. DiCEM0nEY

Yeah, people take me seriously, and it's not ur job to baby people. Not everyone is as weak and spineless as you. This is a real issue to me, a paying customer. People (yes, those who disagree with you are people as well), take issue with what I say as well, at least some do in some part.

IDK who u think u are, but ur not him, and if you don't apologize to me for your condescending remarks, I'm muting you.

17. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Global everything should be removed from the game, it forces us to create hard counters like seism, and then people complain about seism and then we need something to counter that, which is already happening. Look at summons as an example, too many summons so we got shatter summoned and then it was nerfed because it was too strong and now summon spam bgs are back full throttle.

Stop repeating the same mistakes people and just acknowledge that global anything is too strong in a game that is based around tactics and tough decision making.

18. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

isn't your logic off....

they created a global ability to deal with a non-global ability (aka. summons), they removed that global ability( like you want ), and suddenly it created a new issue( summon spam bg's being back )

you want more of that?

19. DiCEM0nEY

Shatter summons is different from disbelief.

But summons aren't a problem imo.

20. DiCEM0nEY

I don't understand why NOTHING can be global. For example, surge doesn't seen that bad, since killing any unit also weAkens it. Tome of hate doesn't seem so bad, since it does small damage to ALL units.

It's when things have 0 way to play around them that they are an issue. There's no counter to things like unholy tomb, nora mine, and flood generator. (Not including seism which is a global).

I want to be clear that we do seem to have different opinions about this issue.