LMAO, nothing accomplished in over a month...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ThePoxOG, Jun 30, 2017.

1. ThePoxOG

ThePoxOG The King of Potatoes

Pathetic. I come back over a month later, and you have accomplished nothing. 2 patches that fix the LEAST of the problems. LOL.

Just hang it up DoG... Never thought i'd say "I miss the SOE days..."

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Just sayin but the SoE devs made the Facebook client which didnt even function half as well as the current one. For all the issues that have come with the new client a ton of old bugs like the sound bug were fixed. There has been 1-2 patches a week since the new client came out. Everyone is unhappy with the current state of the client but saying they havnt made progress is a bold faced lie. The devs are aware of it but they are working hard on fixing things as fast as they can. The whole reason the midterms and the new expansion havnt been released is that they are focusing on fixing problems before new content.

3. Tubesox

Tubesox The King of Potatoes

I've mentioned the problems i have with the client as a ps4 user. However as a general rule in life i try not to complain more than once unless i
    A: know I could do better, and/or
    B:know whoever I'm complaining about is incompetent.
    C:know my complaints will achieve results
    I have no idea what it takes to do magic game code things. I have no knowledge that the devs/computer magicians are incompetent. Pretty sure browbeating won't get the issues resolved any faster . So I don't whine about it.
    All that being said, I understand frustration with the progress.

davre and NevrGonaGivUup like this.
  4. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

Wasn't the latest update about a week ago?

5. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

yesterday

6. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

Well i meant before that

7. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

No you don't. You just miss playing Pox in quality mode.

8. Dreadloche

Dreadloche The King of Potatoes

Do they know what's causing the frequent crashing? I haven't even been able to try the client it freezes constantly.

9. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

The patch before last (Week ago) solved the bug that was causing my client to freeze. Basically if you clicked an ability twice it caused the client to freeze.