Lol, what?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pedeguerra, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- I prefer proactive battle action promoting Nora gen. Essence capture, pillage, call to arms-ish, soul drinker, banditry, Nora thief etc. I hate Nora miner...period it's just lazy and promotes stagnant stalling gameplay like other lazy win con abilities like escalation or adaptive.

- i do not want another must have Nora gen in your deck scenario. Then it spawned Nora counters and then whichever is more efficient at the time drives the meta. Nora miner just has to be scrapped imo, it adds nothing to gameplay other then "this champ will win you the game for a tempo hit late game...or this champ will become supercheap for no reason soon".

2. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

I mean..... 4 spd 3 damage vlun physical. I don't see him doing anything other than twiddling his thumbs and making nora all game; 4 speed won't get you some of the crucial first turn fonts nor will it allow for any sort of harassing whatsoever, so his opening game is terribad. If played at a time in the game where he isn't needed to cap fonts or anything it will take 6 rounds to generate his own price (well, 45 of the 48), so he is a tempo hit that can be exploited (often, certainly not always), and he dies if you look at it.... you more or less have to treat him like a back loaded spell. Additionally, it's clear that his stats and kit were cut back during the revamp to compromise. However, all things considered, I do agree that 15 is a bit much. I haven't used him yet, this is just my knee-jerk paper reaction

3. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

How is 15 nora every 2 turns too much at his tempo hit? You made a great post and then ruined it all at the end. He is the weakest pure nora gen champ in the game.

4. PurpleTop

You don't think 15 is too much? My initial suggestion would have been to move it to 12. Tha's a 20% decrease, keeping his role as an efficient nora machine, but makes it take exactly four uses of the ability to gen his cost, instead of three.

5. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Its 15 nora every 2 turns tho. So its 7.5 nora per turn at his tempo hit. And all he does is gen nora with literally no other benefits

6. PurpleTop

Like I said, that was my kneejerk reaction and I haven't used him yet. My suggestion would make it an average of 6 a turn. 15 just seems like a lot especially in this faction.... it effectively tripled the ability's previous power

7. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

This (replace nora miner with extraction or heck make em both font powered)
    and This

problem solved!:D