Long lost pack

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 19madfox95, Aug 24, 2014.

1. 19madfox95

19madfox95 I need me some PIE!

Really simple question:
    I just bought a pack with my shiny gold, but alas, accidently misclicked and didn't open the pack. Now I can't find the damn thing, also it hasn't auto-opened it.

Nope, nothing... Silly me. Just understood that I can also gain other rare-exotic Runes besides champions too.

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

It should be in your rune checklist. You don't have to open the pack to receive the runes. You won't know what runes exactly, unless you had a good memory of what runes you had before and do the math.

3. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

If you haven't bought too many packs over the course of the last few days, you can go to the rune manager and click on the button to only show new runes. This is your best chance to see what new runes you have.

4. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

They actually removed that, probably because it was buggy (switching back to all runes often caused headaches). But it was a useful feature.

5. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

So they did, ignore my post Madfox!

6. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- sort by legendaries then exos then rares to look for new runes that you didnt have previously

7. Gwyndionnz

Gwyndionnz I need me some PIE!

It's always kinda disappointing when you get an exo spell/relic/equip instead of a champ.

19madfox95 likes this.