Lonx Icelord Discussion

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Hiyashi, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Hiyashi

Hiyashi I need me some PIE!

Well there is a new mini expansion out again and I just wanted to see what you guys think about the new rune ST got this time.

[​IMG]
    So it can heal itself. Has some common synergies with ST frost stuff thanks to Savage Exploit and the ice elemental attack. Otherwise the moveset is a bit bland. At least it has some range to save... Oh wait, sorry. Wrong guy.

Let's try this from a different perspective...

[​IMG]

So while the Jakei are busy exploring the mythical and arcane the Lonx do something really new by using ice-knuckles to punch their enemies in the guts. The art is all right. You get the champion up front and have the typical snowstorm happening in the background. I really like what they did with the ice fists and... what? Wrong guy again? Crap.

Ok. It's fine. I can do this. No worries. Let's find the Icelord...

[​IMG]

... all right screw this.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
    GabrielQ and NevrGonaGivUup like this.
  2. Hiyashi

Hiyashi I need me some PIE!

Halt, stop! I found the right rune!

[​IMG]

Yeah it's all right.

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

He's OP but I expected his art to make him bigger.

4. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

No lie, that's impressive.

fattyy2k likes this.
  5. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

This guy should have been a ferren. The lonx really need a champ provide some range cover. Commander snow camoflauge or someone to slow others down by changing terrain or magic dampening. What really irks me is that FS gets the best dam slowing relic on the planet which is a total ST thing.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  6. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I found it very unimpressive and boring on paper.

Chuck: Ice Block on him would have been awesome.

7. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

70 hp with banner and bonus, 2 defense, 7 speed, heals it self, generates ap on attacks (if conditions are right). Healing sources out side of the champ make an easy 16-24 hp gain in one turn. Mean while broken bones (our best rune) is like "lets fight." He look pretty legit to me.

8. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

What is this I dont even

HardyGames32 likes this.