Lonx Tails!?

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by xezno, Jun 17, 2016.

1. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

So this hit me a week or two ago but I just had some time to check it out. In my mind, all lonx had/have tails. In reality, Lonx Bounty Hunter is the only one with a tail showing. I did my best to scope out all the lonx booty out there but I am coming up with more questions than answers. Do only some lonx have tails? Since Bounty Hunter only helps out for pay, are lonx with tails more the outcasts of society? I am sure I am not the first to bring this up so what is the back story?

Maybe lonx with tails could be a split between ST/UD or something. Kind of like a shunned race turning to the dark side for guidance and power.

JellyBerry and Goyo like this.
  2. Qucas

Qucas Guest

I'm guessing the lonx are based on lynx, which have very short tails.

Pattn199, JellyBerry and Goyo like this.
  3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

wut

Pattn199, Qucas and JellyBerry like this.
  4. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

We too have more questions than answers now...

Pattn199 likes this.
  5. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

This still leaves the question of why Lonx Bounty Hunter has such a long tail. Maybe she is a mud-blood.

6. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Well, you see, her mom was a beast tamer who got with an arctic tiger and that's why she has a long tail.

xezno likes this.
  7. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

Since it's just one rune with a tail it's probably artistic licence. Kind of like how there are so many different-looking draksar face types.

8. vipoid

vipoid I need me some PIE!

Some possible theories:

- The other Lonx cut off their tails for cultural/symbolic reasons (or possibly to make their pants fit better).

- The other Lonx have tails, but keep them wrapped in their pants.

- Lonx Bounty Hunter is a Furry cosplayer, and is guilty of trying too hard.

xezno and Qucas like this.
  9. Hiyashi

Hiyashi I need me some PIE!

Rotating artists paired with unclear instructions from the development team lead to inconsistent art.
    Aside from tails there are other inconsistencies like varying amount of fur. Faces ranging from nearly humanoid to whatever face Gnark has. Feet/legs being ranging from humanoid to mutated cat-legs. Varying amount of fingers...

Basically the art is inconsistent because the developers didn't care and the lonx race isn't the only one affected by that.

10. MouseSoul

MouseSoul New Member

well lonx are also in tribes, so not everyone is gonna be the same, hell each tribe is gonna be different, look at the Indians, they don't look all the same, do they? so why should lonx, and with draksars, they probably look different depending on what dragon bloodline they come from, i mean the draksar shiftier, if I'm thinking of the name correctly, can tape into his linage and change into two different dragons.