Looking for bg Advice

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Makorov, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

2. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

well first question , 2 demonveins or 2 minos.. i personally prefer the demonveins as they are very power and can snowball out of control ,but the minos arnt bad either

Advice on bg
    - x2 head of OS is overkill only run 1, x2 orb of protection after the nerf is also over kill... run 1 if u run it at all
    x2 Grief-bearer also too much.. x1 is strong x2 is just inefficient
    Caverunner is ok but not needed after nerf

3. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

Lich is better, but mistress is easier to use

4. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

nightfall spider is a good source of magic damage, in that bg I would add a BotS or a mandate for surprise damage.

5. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

Gloombringer is really good for magic damage if you can get ahold of one (i understand if you're limited on shards). He also combos nicely with the rogue cloak if you want to include it.

6. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

Thanks for all the advice, I appreciate it!

7. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

I'd probably drop 1 orb, and 1 head of osarius, leaving you w/ 3 relics to contest and plenty of fire damage to keep the orb up (bok raiders, grimlic, caverunner, 2x fire blast, tinderbox, firey ambush, etc.). I'd add some combination of (purefire, mandate/BotS, price of victory, and sources of magic damage). Your options for magic damage would be swapping in two minotaur battlemages, and then probably swapping at least 1 griefbearer and maybe 2 for minotaur sentries, or going w/ nightfall spiders). Alternatively, you could go w/ 2 demonologists, but that's gonna make your average champ cost pretty expensive, which is hard w/o any nora gen and only 1 sacrifice.