Looking for mature guild, play FW/UD

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by negatorxx, Jan 16, 2015.

1. negatorxx

negatorxx I need me some PIE!

Played pox in 2009 with UD demons and recently picked it back up. Play UD minotaurs based of Mogabait's BG. Also tryign to play various versions of FW badly. Have TS.

2. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

Seriously no one replied to this? The guild I am in is 96% KF 3% FS and 1% other so I doubt it would be of much help to you. However if all else fails just join Pox Academy. There are both people to help and people to learn from.

3. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Well, he wants a mature guild. We have a fair amount of young'ns.

4. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

define mature

5. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

Mature: intended for or restricted to adults, especially by reason of explicit sexual content or the inclusion of violence or obscene language

6. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

I wanted OP's definition, because he could mean mature in accordance with age or by character. The two don't necessarily go hand-in-hand.

7. negatorxx

negatorxx I need me some PIE!

i dont wish to hear the high pitched squeeker, nor the pop culturally influenced conversation that usually follows. I also like reasonable conversation about pox, and genuinely want to improve my game by being around folks who want the same

so, whatever meets that criteria

8. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Rebirth, is always open to new people, Not well known. But we're an offshoot from CPC.

We help new players from time to time and enjoy talking about pox.

9. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Pox Academy is definitely all about improving everyone's skill. Maturity on the other hand is not guaranteed , we allow players to be relaxed in an environment where they feel they can be silly every now and then.

10. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

Can I get an invite?

11. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Sent

12. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

Replied, thank you!