Looking for Orange and Purple Myx Pupae, trading UD stuff

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by HiveLord, Jan 21, 2015.

1. HiveLord

HiveLord I need me some PIE!

Hello, I'm looking for Orange and Purple Myx Pupae. (Just Orange now)
    If you happen to have one, I'd be willing to trade a good UD Exo or something similar for them.

Either way, let me know, if you're looking for UD stuff, I'm sure we can work something out...

(ps, I don't have anything from the latest expansion, but the older stuff I have is GOOD older stuff.)

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
  2. Neri

Neri The King of Potatoes

the orange ones are really really rare - last i knew the were only 32 in total.

3. HiveLord

Ok, good to know, though I do have things like the grey bordered Angels to trade.

But even if I can't get a hold of the oranges, I'd still like to get 2 purples.

4. HiveLord

While I'm certainly open to discussing other trades, here's a link to one I have setup and ready to go.

Trade Completed

5. HiveLord

Alright, you know what, I'd be willing to consider trading a Limited UD Angel for 2 Purples or a single Orange.

6. HiveLord

I got the purple Pupae, still looking for Orange. I'm willing to trade Exos and Legendaries for them.

7. redChapel

redChapel The King of Potatoes

What type of Legendaries/Exo's we talking here? I have an orange one. Not too keen on trading it because it's so rare but willing to take offers on it.

8. HiveLord

My interest level is pretty high, so I've got some pretty good stuff I'm offering.
    Right now, I have trades up for:

Aspect of Oblivion
    Hekatian Bloodguard
    Deep Elf Fanatic
    Stitched Tyrant
    Balefire Knight
    Hekatian Arbiter
    Grundelwulf Alpha

If none of those are of interest to you, we can discuss other options, but that's the general range I'm offering in.
    (No Harbingers or anything silly like that)

redChapel likes this.
  9. HiveLord

I'm updating my offer.

Any TWO of the above Exos/Legendaries (let me know which two so I can setup the trade, OR a Depths Doombringer. (Limited).
    For a single Orange Myx Pupae.

Depths Doombringer for an Orange Myx Pupae

Depths Doombringers are worth a ton on PoxBox, equal to 2 Orange Myx Pupae. But I want one bad. >.<