Looking for ps4 game recommendations

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Ragic, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

not a big fps fan. does this console offer anything close to a tbs game? or any good strategy game would do.

2. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Not really.

There's Natural Doctrine as far as anime bullshit tbs go but that also looks like a terrible game. Dunno if Dragon Age fits in that category but that's also an option. Besides that... uhh, check on PS Now if there's not something that you never played (yeah don't do that)

3. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

the new ufc is good. most sport games are awesome now a-days.

4. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Does PS4 play PS3 games?

5. Ragic

It seems not.

I guess dragon age is most promising from what ive seen so far.

6. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Not natively but there's a streaming thing where you can rent games for a day/week/month and it costs more than just out right buying the game for PS3.

But hey, if you want to play the first Uncharted that bad...

7. Dovahkhiin

Dovahkhiin Member

If you're not a big fan of shooters, there ain't a hell of a lot on the current gen that'll tickle your fancy. Dragon Age is all right, I dont know how it is on console, on PC its kind of irritating with a UI and control scheme that is so obviously designed for console without and real porting effort, so I'm going to assume its gonna be pretty good. Other than that, you might like to try Transistor if you haven't already, what I've played is really good but there simply isn't all that much on the current consoles apart from mediocre shooters, buggy bundles of Ubi-Bane Shift, remakes and indie stuff.

8. Ragic

we only got it so my son could play minecraft on it. kinda shocked at the limited offering though. is there any hype for games in development?

9. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

I heard Journey was gonna be released for PS4 as well (aside from PS3). Don't know whether that happened yet, but dude, you HAVE to play Journey if you can! It's such an awesome game. I wanna get a PS3 almost just for it :(.