Looking for ST Runes :)

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by Pheezy, May 30, 2014.

1. Pheezy

Pheezy The King of Potatoes

Hey guys,

I am closing in on finally finishing off my ST frost bg. If its ok with you, I would like to keep trades based on their Poxbox values. I require the following runes.

Swap - 25k poxbox
    Jakei Extinguisher - 25k poxbox
    Provincial marker - I dont know. If some experienced player can shed some light on how much pb value this might be worth, I would appreciate it.

So just let me know what you would like from poxbox after summing the above pb values and hopefully, we can come to an agreement.

Thank you very much.

2. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Prvicial marker someone should be able to give you more or less for free. Altrnatively spend gold on the ST avatar, it comes with a free ST Warbanner.

Here are the 2 other runes you need.
    Give me a bid with 1 common rune from any faction.
    https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3581447

Last edited: May 30, 2014
  3. Pheezy

Oh thats great. I didn't know that. I guess I can save up gold for the avatar. Might take a while since I just bought another extended box today haha. Anyways, thanks for your help.

Still looking for swap and extinguisher :D

4. BansheeX

Uhm, click the link im my post and bid a common.Then you wont be looking anymore

5. Pheezy

oh wow. That is awfully nice of you. :) Thx

oh btw, i think you might have misread. I am looking for swap (not sabotage :D). You have still been very helpful with the extinguisher. Please no more freebies haha. Thanks again. I can manage the gold for the marker. No problems there.

Still need a swap if anyone is willing to trade poxbox runes

6. BansheeX

I must be tired. Sabotage was a mistake I meant to include Swap.
    Here it is:
    https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3581493

7. Pheezy

Haha its fine, considered sleeping? :D Sent bid. Thanks once again for all your help.