Looking to improve the BG

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Poxbrothers, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Poxbrothers

Poxbrothers Devotee of the Blood Owl

2. Ravagous

Ravagous New Member

I don't know if I'm the best source for advice, but you run a lot of cheap spells, you should consider putting in one or two elven ancestors. Also, elven prodigy is very strong atm I would probably change out elven mage for one, and personally I would run probably at least one ranger elite.

Edit: just out of curiosity, who do you normally use flame siphon on?

3. Ravagous

Ravagous New Member

Oh yeah, Elven pages are very efficient now too.

4. Poxbrothers

Poxbrothers Devotee of the Blood Owl

I used to have Elven Ancestor in there, but with her overhaul she just doesn't feel worth it anymore to me (I know she still is, but I noticed I barely ever deployed her).
    Elven Prodigy is indeed worth looking into, thanks!
    Flame Siphon goes on the giant, mostly I use Flame Mage/Forest Giant/Nectar Fairy, works like a charm!
    Will look into Elven Page too.

Sincerely,

Josh753

5. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

This is my Elf/Meta/highlander; Grimthir is easily replaced with Menalaus, Fan Faire could be replaced for Vortex/Reclaim.
    You can get free stat bonus via Forests embrace/Elven Artisan (equip, recycle, craft) repeat next third turn.
    Lots of cheap, hard hitting champions when in boosts (improve dmg/Battlemaster/Beastial Presence)
    Surprise mobility via Epochal Oasis.
    Demon/Undead hard counter via Cavalier, with end game potential via Battle Leader.
    NKD/Elusive/Block counter via murder or problematic high DEF units.

BG's fairly solid, if I do say so myself.

6. KelRama

KelRama The King of Potatoes

i never got a page as they were cheap v.v mauahaha