MAFIA -- Skyrim; The Dragonborn GAME OVER MAFIA WON

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by PurpleTop, Jul 14, 2014.

1. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

It was decided. The one called KingJad had to die. As the sun set behind the walls the executioner comes out of the castle. In the courtyard it was eerily quiet. The town all hoped that this turned out good results.

KingJad approached the chopping block. "Any last words?" KingJad looked at the town. Then he looked up slightly towards the sky and said very loudly "May Stendarr be with you all, and look on you with mercy." He knelt and the ax came down, and he was dead. After a quick look through his things, they find books on restoration spells, potions of health and a holy mace. It was clear that he was a religious paladin.

KingJad was a Vigilant of Stendarr (Mason), and a member of the town. It is now night 2, and the phase will end in a little more than 30 hours (11 PM tomorrow night). Please send me your power targets by then

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
  2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Just to preserve what he's saying before he edits it.

3. PurpleTop

Updated

4. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

well that's downright disappointing.

in any case, he claims tang is the other mason, so that's useful at least.

given qu's late-to-the-party bandwagon hops, i'm thinking he's liable to be maf but who knows.

so. who wants to be the first to point the finger my way?

5. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Where do you see that he claims tang is the other mason?

6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Nevermind, I see it.

7. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

well this is something that should have never happened.

Dagda, GabrielQ, st3ck, Molosse
    on watch

Darklord48
    Pedegurra
    Highly suspect.

why on earth was a hammer rushed before jad even had much of a chance to respond.

8. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

ask dlord

also note that qu jumped in randomly to vote when they were proposing the hammer
    also, that jad had posted first to sort of explain himself and then about 5 times after in the thread. saying that he didn't have a chance to defend himself is a bit misleading, although the hammer-rush is a bit off

frankly, even if he had roleclaimed i'd probably have pushed for a lynch on him to see if he was true. mason is a fun one that way.

as it is, he calls
    tang innocent, which gives us the other mason.

that's most of what i got. i'm looking towards qu, molo and darkl right now, but i'm not really all that locked in to anything

9. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

He had hours to respond and even said that it seemed hammer was rushing without discussion. Besides mentioning that, he only changed his vote to @st3ck.

Believing what he said, @tangmcgame is town. I doubt @Dagda is mafia. I'll post more thoughts after night has passed.

10. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

that's those

5th vote for Jad out of nowhere

6th

and 7th locked in all pretty fast.

7 on Jad, being me, dlord, Pedeg, Qu, GabQ, st3ck and molo
    1 on st3ck, being gav
    1 on molo, being jad
    baskit and tang both novote

it's hard though for me to say that any of them were wrong, since i was the only one building a case to speak of. i built it, no one spoke against it really, and no one presented another. the main questionable action here was the one that put the hammer down a day faster.

what this all actually suggests to me is that gav may well be mafia, and i know that comes out of left field. i dunno, i expect more from him as a townie/my scumdar shot up really early but not for an explainable reason (hence why i kept it quiet). in any case, he's higher on my list now.

were i to assume gav was maf, i'd make his team as something like him, molo, and not sure on the next. could be st3ck even though that's all gav's been voting for. could be pede, he's an unknown. could be a decent number of people. dunno. no time right now

11. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

So let's have some fun. I'm the Vigilante.

12. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

why tell us

13. Gaverion

why the hell would you make a claim like that for no reason, it isn't even day yet!

14. PurpleTop

Day came, and somehow things felt .... dimmer. As if some force in the air had somehow gone missing. The town gathered in the palace courtyard as usual. But they noticed that one was missing. The one that always wore the dark clothes. The one called Gaverion.

The town was clearly upset. They thought that maybe after last nights' events that there might not be any more of these murders, but they were wrong. The body of Gaverion was found right next to the forge. He was, as usual, dressed in black robes. His things were searched, but all he had was an elvish dagger and a book on Necromancy. It was clear that he was a wizard of the dark conjuring arts.

Gaverion was the Necromancer (Doctor). It is now day 3. You have 96 hours to hammer the vote in on somebody. Good luck!

[​IMG]

15. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

ok well that blows that theory straight out of the water

16. Gaverion

jerks :(

also saw this coming

still jerks.

17. Molosse

The necromancer was the good guy, damn.
    Also Bane Shift the doctor just died, my playful shenanigans have suddenly became much more threatening.

18. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

19. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I think he revealed himself planning to be protected by the necromancer.

20. Molosse

Wee bit.