MAFIA -- Skyrim; The Dragonborn GAME OVER MAFIA WON

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by PurpleTop, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Qucas

Qucas Guest

I'm going on vacation soon, not sure how much I'll be able to post but I will try to be active.

2. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

so I am going to keep my

VOTE: st3ck

More or less nothing has changed from yesterday.

3. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

1. @Baskitkase - I wonder if the inactivity is a feint to keep us from suspecting as mafia. If he isn't replaced or modkilled, I'd consider that a possibility. Didn't vote day 1.
    2. @Dagda - Seems to have put himself out there to help people, which others have said is counter mafia's style, but that could be a ploy.
    3. @darklord48 - Townie
    4. @GabrielQ - Voted for me when he thought I would be inactive, but rescinded. Hard to tell so far. Didn't vote day 1.
    5. @Gaverion - Like Dagda, he has been helpful. Also voiced his concern over people not voting.
    6. @KelRama - Posessed by the spirit of @Pedeguerra.
    7. @KingJad - Gave suggestions about my posting, but didn't really discuss who seems scummy. Didn't vote day 1.
    8. @Molosse - Suggested voting for Pedequerra or GabrielQ based on his claim that they couldn't be mafia, but then didn't change his vote. Voted for lynched townie.
    9. @Pedeguerra - LYNCHED: DAY 1. Townie
    10. @Qucas - Complained about the lack of discussion, but didn't really discuss anything. Voted for lynched townie. Claiming vacation for possible inactivity. Could also be an excuse for inactivity, but it could be legitimate.
    11. @st3ck - Voted for lynched townie.
    12. @tangmcgame - Claiming vacation for possible inactivity. Could also be an excuse for inactivity, but it could be legitimate. Didn't vote day 1.

5. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Yes, Im back and Im taking all of you mafia guys down.

Vote: st3ck

I have a feeling Gav might be a good guy - if he ends up killing a townie, then Im coming at the "nice" guys.

6. Pedeguerra

By "nice" I mean helpful. Might be a good strategy to pretend you are teaching/helping people to gain their trust. We will see after this lynch goes through.

7. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I'm still suspicious of st3ck, but I'm also bothered by Qucas and Tangmcgame being on "vacation" and Baskitkase "quitting". As long as they're alive, they could be pretending to be absent, but really be killing us off one by one.

8. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I also have my doubts about Molosse, he nominated Pedeguerra to get discussion going, claiming that Pedeguerra couldn't be mafia. Then when the final votes were tallied, Molosse was still voting for Pedeguerra.

9. Pedeguerra

Yeah, at this point anyone who voted for me is suspicious to my eyes. Maybe they had a wrong read, maybe they were misleading. Be as it may, I think mafia has a pretty solid strategy going on, and I will be thrilled when we lynch the first one.

10. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Vote: Molosse

I may change my mind later, but at this point, he's the one I'm most suspicious of.

11. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

@KingJad you realized that a tie happened but did not vote. thoughts?

12. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

oh, and the vote record d1 was this:
    1/null
    1/1/null
    1/1/1/null
    1/1/2/null
    1/1/1/null
    1/1/1/1/null
    1/1/1/1/null
    1/1/1/2/null

now, at this point it's 2/1/2, with 2 on st3ck (me and gav), 2 on pedeg (st3ck and molo), and 1 on darkl (pedeguy)

2/1/3, qucas joins the mix
    3/1/3, darkl hops in
    Jad pops in but doesn't contribute (note that he is the only member of the final 5 to be active in the last hours, but also that he does not vote)
    2/2/3
    i kill the tie.

at this moment, i'm looking to VOTE:KINGJAD

13. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

in general though, we need to get our voting stats up.

14. PurpleTop

Humans are such a strange race. Stricken away the advantage of strength, we fight a constant battle with our minds.

Vote Count:
    st3ck: 2 (Pedeguerra, Gaverion)
    Molosse: 1 (darklord48)
    KingJad: 1 (Dagda)
    Not Voting: 7 (everyone else)

Day 2 time remaining: 51 hours, 26 minutes 08 seconds

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  15. Pedeguerra

You skipped my vote there, PT moderator of all things deemed holy and evil!

PurpleTop likes this.
  16. PurpleTop

Herp derp we're not all perfect. Edited it with the right vote count. Apologies!

17. PurpleTop

This is right now.
    Remaining time: 50 hours, 48 minutes 11 seconds

18. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

wow, pt edited a post

modkill plz

19. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

to be clear, you are voting for kingjad because he tries to influence the votes without voting himself?

20. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i'm voting for kingjad because he knew there was a tie with little time left in the round but didn't do anything to change that fact. if you look back at that time he posts like 4 times on the page before PT ends the round- there's no reason to not have voted.

does not look good to me. it doesn't make things better that the end result was i dropped my vote so that a tie wouldn't happen and a town got lynched