Magi: Black Ruhk 2014

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by NiGhtMaRiK, Aug 22, 2014.

1. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

I just got finished watching "Magi" both seasons. Really enjoyed it and can't wait for more. After a day scrolling down my newsfeed and seeing all this Ferguson Bane Shift and people speaking out about the ALS challenge and then people up in arms with racial hostility with race swapped murders that arent getting the same amount of coverage or response from the people. The ISIS situation, executions of reporters, and all that just gets my mind recollecting all the other violent injustice and oppression thats been going on. Its crazy, and i don't want to get a forum going on in here or spark any debates on these issues. It just made me grateful after watching Magi, that that Bane Shift isn't real. This pathetic world would be ****in dead 1,000 times over, lol. Bane Shift is scary as Firk to think about. The Black Ruhk would be swarming and blotting out the sun. Al Thamen would have a cake walk.

I need to clear me a dungeon and get a Metal Vessel ASAP!

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Honestly, I am still in firm belief that there are more good intentioned people in the world than there are bad ones and that when over time, Good wins out.

People focus on the bad in the world because it is weird, people ignore the good in the world because it is often seen as commonplace or expected.

3. NiGhtMaRiK

I feel like there is a majority that has an even capacity for both and are easily swayed.
    There is a minority that is fully good intentioned and are stalwart and confident in there morality.

If i was to give a unfounded percentile id assume:

15% propensity to good
    55% easily swayed/neutral
    30% deep in depravity/ill intentioned

4. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i think trying to apply a subjective concept to the populace and then trying to derive any sort of percentage off that is ridiculous.

#shadesofgrey

5. NiGhtMaRiK

I subscribe to a #shadesofgrey mentality aswell

Its only my observational bias. Im not submitting this as truth, only my opinion.
    None of us have the information to give a factual appropriation.

I do believe that the people easily swayed/neutral are far more vast than either the good natured or perceived evil/ill natured people.

All in all. I think its safe to say that Black Ruhk would flood the hell out of this world