Magnetic rover

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Rapidice, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Rapidice

Rapidice I need me some PIE!

As we all know, due to the abuse of AP denial at the moment of the revamp, the little clown car has been nerfed to never see play again.

I want to open this thread for suggestions about how to make him viable again.

One idea I have, is to change Magnetic Pulse, somethibg like this:
    Magnetic Pulse: at the beggining of your turns, friendly equipped Constructs gain 1 AP.

I think it could help an already slow theme. It could be coupled with some changes to its upgrade paths. Abilities like Bastion of Mobility, Grant:electricity aura, Improve range/speed, could make it a decent support.

Thanks

2. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Need to have a range otherwise would be OP as firk :D

3. Rapidice

Yes, i meant it to be like the actual range on Magnetic Pulse. I think 5 is a good range, allowing it to stay safe, if its going to keep Helpless

4. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

5. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Constructs already have improve speed, I'd probably go a different route than AP.

6. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Pay 70 nora for improve speed is not my ideal of thing which is worth

7. Grand General Mosh

Grand General Mosh Devotee of the Blood Owl

Just have it tow constructs/Equipped champions. Start of your turns, Equipped champions are moved one space closer. Mini gap closer.

8. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

9. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

I was actually thinking the same thing.

10. Rapidice

Now that our font bonus has been changed, and slow constructs are even slower, can we take a look to Rover? He carries 50 nora sandbag. The change I propose could help the theme.
    At least I want to hear proposed changes for it, either the champ or the ability.