Make-A-Pox-Wish Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vucharms, Feb 12, 2015.

1. vucharms

vucharms New Member

Can we pleaseeeeeee give Hook Fiend 6 spd and bump his cost a bit for it? I would love to play him without feeling gimped if DEP decides to show up late to battle.

Yeah yeah I know he can pull and grapple but DAMN. It's like I gotta wait three turns before he can get in and do something useful.

Please POX Gods, hear my prayer and respond.

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Hands off my bearcats!

3. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

We will give you Mud Elemental for them. Feel free to throw some crude oil on him, and change his name to Tar Elemental. He is yours now.

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Tar elemental? As long as is flavor text is "It's tar." you may have a deal. Of course Mudsling would become Tar Ball, Trail Mud would become Trail Tar, with all the features of tar. It would also have Tarwalker.

5. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Hmm, I could live with that. @DMrBadguy ?

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Please make Acid Ele not garbage.

Thanks.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  7. Tarabostes

Tarabostes I need me some PIE!

I'd like to see Cleansing Flame deal damage after the removal of conditions. This way if you use it at a champion with impervious the champion would also take the 10 dmg.

8. SkeletonKing

SkeletonKing The King of Potatoes

I'd like to see all of the FW champions who just have race "Undead", receive a more specific designation. Zombie, Skeleton, Lich, Vampyre, Spirit, etc.

For example:
    High Warlock receives either: Lich or Zombie (or both!)
    Ghoul receives race: Zombie

For the Armored ones that don't necessarily fit into those categories, maybe the race "Wight".
    (Obsidian Venger, Death Guard, Executioner, General Korsien)
    Magnus the Fallen could lose Race Human, and pick up Wight.

I know nothing interacts with the keyword "Wight" right now, but it may open up options in the future, certainly more options than just generic "Undead" by itself.

9. Leogratz

Leogratz Devotee of the Blood Owl

I wish Summon Skeletons would be put in line with other summons, or that other summons were put in line with summon skeleton.

10. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

i wish serkan had life siphon and defensive strike with 7 speed to base again. (be under 100 nora too)
    i wish decay was buffed.

11. Ujelly

Ujelly I need me some PIE!

@Sokolov
    I wish they would change paladin class back in FW they took it away for no reason and I played that split for years

I wish they would add zombie back to ghoul high warlock and essence devourer ect.....

Ohh and make blood banshee a firking witch

Make flesh sewn helm a zombie equips for the theme. Think cloak of skulls for skelly

OriginalG1 likes this.