making 2v2 ranked

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AmmonReros, Mar 24, 2014.

1. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

Please do consider this an option.
    There is quite a number of players out there (myself included) who like to play 2v2. But we dont only want that as fun anymore but instead kindly ask of it to be added to the ranked ladder.
    It can function as a secondary guild rank and could be displayed like that too. It should not, like I believe it is now, just fall into the general guild ranking.
    Having this would allow us to see not only what guilds are made of good solo players but also which are made of good team players.

Much more I believe needs not to be said.

2. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

There are good 2v2 players?

3. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I am sure that there are. FW and certain combos are very overwhelming though. The game is balanced around 1v1 however so I don't think rolling in with guild rank would be wise. However a second ladder that is calculated separately would be a good idea.

4. AmmonReros

that is what I am talking about. A ranking that does not alter the guild ranking - yet it would. But on another seperate chart and leaderboard.
    Guilds would have two rankings that way. One for 1v1 and one for 2v2.

5. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Guild ranks just for 2v2 is an awesome idea and I also think we should add that in a new lobby and maybe even allow players to create custom games so they can play with friends and guildmates and play split 2v2 decks.

6. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

I'm still all for less lobbies being the better choice and 2v2 ranked being with 1v1 ranked I don't particularly see as an issue, I'd rather just have it so that each player is able to choose which rank they want to be displayed, even if it makes the aesthetics a little lower. Anyways, in terms of guild rankings, I don't really have that strong of an opinion about it either way at the moment.

7. AmmonReros

thats obviously a bug and everyone, including you, knows it. stop trolling. thank you.

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Uh yeah, 2v2 is the saving grace of Pox

9. Xinde

Xinde Devotee of the Blood Owl

I would love to be able to play 2v2 outside of ranked again... 2v2 custom games were fun.