Marketplace button unresponsive

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Hiskett, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Hiskett

Hiskett New Member

Hi,

I started playing recently and I've been going through the Tutorial tasks. After unlocking the 'Marketplace' task, the Marketplace button and 4 Rune buttons appeared on my Launchpad. However, if I click the Marketplace button nothing happens - I get the clicking sound but that's all. I don't even get the clicking sound if I try clicking on the Rune buttons.

I tried completing some of the campaigns and playing another PvP game but this hasn't fixed it. I've also tried changing the resolution, changing from windowed to fullscreen, and uninstalling - reinstalling, all to no effect.

I've attached a screenshot of my Launchpad.

(I made a post in the Training Grounds section about this because I thought I might be doing something wrong, but someone suggested it looks like a bug so I brought it here. Perhaps close the original thread?)

Attached Files:

2. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

3. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Pretty sure it has to be done through the Client for it to continue on with the tutorial. I can confirm this bug, as I experienced it for a duration. @Senshu

4. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Are you playing on Steam? If so you the problem you are having may be because you have Steam overlays disabled. Right click on Pox Nora and click on Properties. Enable the Steam Overlay while in-game.

5. Hiskett

Hiskett New Member

Thanks, Senshu! I am indeed playing on Steam and your fix worked a charm.

6. animalw

animalw Well-Known Member

and if it is not in steam ?? how to fix? I am with this bug and playing on the client

7. animalw

please help me!! senshu

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
  8. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

did you try to access it with the tutorial turned off? (via escape you can turn the tutorial on and off, by checking the correct box)

9. animalw

where i see this? in esc==> options==. skip tutorial ?
    and if that is did not work tragic

10. animalw

Senshu help me pls

11. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

did you try to go to marketplace via the website?

12. animalw

I tried Now that you you said .... and not unlocked the 3 core set and 500 golds I stand peeved about that I can not figure out why this

13. animalw

Senhu help me please!!!

14. Senshu

If you want to get a hold of me I get notifications when you use @Senshu.
    Is the problem that you can not open up the marketplace window in the game client or because you did not get the bonus gold for getting to the marketplace for completing the Ranked PVP part of the progression?

You only get the 500 gold once from the marketplace for either completing the Ranked PVP or Single Player Campaign. You do not get it twice for completing both paths. You will get the reward for finishing the Ranked PVP step but you can not get credit twice for the marketplace.

15. Capricis

Capricis Member

When I first started, I managed to open the market when I was still on like quest 2 and couldn't even see the marketplace quest, and it still gave me the reward. So maybe you got it a while back and just didn't realize it?

16. animalw

when I returned to play .. therefore I was a 2 year without playing ... the two options here were already unlocked ... more I do not I get nothing! not received any message !! same I swear !! no notification .. therefore the only thing missing was make daily I already I do every day and get into the market more I swear! I received nothing ... not in the last two !!

this would not be a defect ???

Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
  17. animalw

this all happened ... when transferred my account .. sony to desertowl games

18. animalw

any solution to this error ??? you could tell me why the last options were already unlocked ?? if I do not receive any message the gain of 5 runes ..... I'm waiting for your answer because I think unfair to make half the tutorial and not receive the last rewards ...

19. Senshu

So, you are saying that as soon as you transferred your account and logged in you already had partial progress on your walkthrough?

20. Senshu

Moving forward please create a customers service ticket by going to poxnora.com and clicking on blue button that says Feedback & Support.