marketplace prices

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bluestun, Mar 10, 2014.

1. bluestun

bluestun Member

I have to say I am not pleased with the marketplace pricing. Honestly I am an old player and haven't played a whole lot recently so I can't remember what the price under SOE was, so if it used to be that way as well I apologise. I find the price for boxes to be a bit of a ripoff though being 4050 instead of plain old 4000. The lowest amount of credits you can buy is 500 which is still over paying for the price of a single new pack, but with the boxes you have to pay at least 45 dollars for that extra 50 cents. Sure once you have paid that you might as well buy a new pack to go with it with the remaining 450 tokens, but that is the problem. People aren't buying multiple packs anymore, they are buying multiple packs for too much money and then might as well throw in an extra pack on top of it with the extra tokens everyone has. At that point you might as well just add another pack into the box and charge an even 45$. At first glance it seems like the box is a good deal as 10 individual packs would be 4500 credits instead of 4050, but to buy a box you have to spend 45$ anyways....

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

3. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl