Massacres in Paris: Nov 13th, 2015

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DarkJello, Nov 13, 2015.

1. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Clarifying is a LOT better option than once again choosing vulgar and personal attacks.

You finished up by calling me a "racist". Are your feelings hurt?

2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I don't think I should have to clarify the obvious,

no hut feelings, I simply wished to imply that you think my entire country is a certain way because you asked if that was the case and you have trouble seeing groups of people as seperate individuals and feel a need to shove them into boxes.

so you tell me swaffelwaffle.

3. Poxineer

Poxineer The King of Potatoes

like the battlefield 3 paris attack

4. DarkJello

Say what?

5. Poxineer

Poxineer The King of Potatoes

same dates sad irony

6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

7. StormChasee

StormChasee The King of Potatoes

I'm thinking of attacks way beyond what happened in Paris or even NYC in 2001.

Consider only 8 people terrorized Paris. 2 People shut down Boston. Now suppose they set off a dirty bomb (one with nuclear contamination) in a large city or how about a chemical or biological attack bigger and more effective than what we've seen (the Sarin gas attack in Japan about 20 years ago comes to mind)? Heaven help us if they ever get a nuclear weapon.

The people who pulled off the attack in Paris knew what they were doing. Imagine what could do with a few dozen attackers instead of a mere 8.

Radical Islam and these Islamic terrorist groups are an existential threat to the west. They have the will and the commitment. When people perceive themselves being commanded by a god, you are not going to talk them out of it. What they lack is the means certainly in comparison to previous enemies such as **** Germany or the Soviet Union. The best time to destroy an evil is before they get really dangerous, not when it may be too late.

DarkJello likes this.
  8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

considering you need a lot of expertise to create a decent delivery system and you use the sarin attacks as an example wich killed so little an average american high schol shooter is more deadly ( and more prevalent) I'm not worried.

we were talking about how you think murdering 100+ people was not heinous.

9. StormChasee

Not as heinous as an attack that can kill 10, 100 or more, times what we've seen.

Considering the expertise shown in the Paris attacks I would be concerned about them or an offshoot entity pulling off something worse that makes Paris look like a minor attack. That's what I'm concerned about.

DarkJello likes this.
  10. DarkJello

Obama Says He’ll Rebuke ISIS By Talking About Climate Change

November 24, 2015 By The Federalist Staff

President Barack Obama said during a press conference on Tuesday that his plans to attend a climate change summit in December will serve as a “powerful rebuke” to ISIS, which took credit for brutal terrorist attacks in Paris that killed 130 people and injured hundreds more.

While standing alongside French president François Hollande in a joint news conference at the White House, Obama explained that his attendance at next month’s
    World Climate Summit will put ISIS in its place.

“Next week I will be joining President Hollande and other world leaders in Paris for the Global Climate Conference,” Obama said. “What a powerful rebuke to the terrorists it will be when the world stands as one and shows that we will not be deterred from building a better future for our children.”

This isn’t the first time Obama has conflated climate change with terrorism. In April, the two-term Democratic president said a changing climate, a dynamic which has existed since the earth’s creation, posed a far greater threat than terrorism.

“Wednesday is Earth Day, a day to appreciate and protect this precious planet we call home. And today, there’s no greater threat to our planet than climate change,” he said in an official White House video released last April.

http://thefederalist.com/2015/11/24/obama-says-hell-rebuke-isis-by-talking-about-climate-change/

Terrorists are shaking in their boots right now, just as President Obama predicted. By discussing climate change, we have defeated them. OMGWTFBBQsauce?!?

11. StormChasee

Talking about climate change rebukes ISIS??????

12. DarkJello

President Obama believes so. His strategy has evolved from "containment" to focusing on climate change. What could go wrong?