Massacres in Paris: Nov 13th, 2015

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DarkJello, Nov 13, 2015.

1. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

I refuse to worship inside the box thinking. Suits me fine.

What is the name of this alleged "quasi-cultish political movement" that you oppose?

SMH.

2. DarkJello

@Geressen Changing words when u quote someone is worse than being an Orc. Buh bye.

3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

pffft, no they are not.

Convinced yet @DarkJello ?

There is nothing wrong with being a poorly disguised racist stereotype description of black people. I don't like what you are implying sir.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  4. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

I don't recall orcs ever being described as black in color. Why do you make that association?

5. DarkJello

@Ragic is the kind of crazy I like to see in a thread. Welcome man. I was surprised you did not chime in earlier. How it be? Thoughts on Paris?

6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

well it's atually not a 100% thing and i'm not going to debate either side of the thing but here: http://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Racism_in_Tolkien's_Works#Orcs

I am more concerned about Darkjello being unable to understand jokes and calling someone worse than something else for what was obviously a joke and not as he immagines it some sort of clever attack or deception.

or as Abraham Lincoln once said:
    [​IMG]

anyways, 7 people arrested in belgium in raids and arrests in Molenwijk near Brussels in Belgium.
    5 arrests in Molenwijk 2 others somewhere unknown, tied to paris attacks.

7. DarkJello

Another example of real journalism:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/11/1...ck.html?_r=0&referer=http://drudgereport.com/

Per sources, France's Hollande wants a 3-month state of emergency declared.

http://news.yahoo.com/frances-holla...0NThjBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwM1BHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--

How many more terrorists are already in Europe? Hopefully this is a false claim:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ler-THOUSANDS-Extremists-into-Europe-Refugees

Free speech under attack, again, by the "tolerant" Left. Such hypocrites.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/619463/Paris-attacks-Anti-Muslim-protests-Islam-France-terrorism

Hand wringing begins as borders of France remain sealed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...gger-through-the-heart-of-liberal-Europe.html

France has responded with 20 bombs. Le sigh. Eye for an eye...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/france-drops-20-bombs-islamic-6838318

8. Ragic

they must WANT western armies in the Middle East.

9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

they do, if the west isn't in the middle east selling the whole war against islam thing to the disenfranchised is way harder. it's similar to how there is always a war on christmass to rile up some americans somewhere.

they want to sow distrust of the people fleeing from ISIS and other muslims living in europe.

those anti -islam protesters are doing exactly what they want them to do.

and when the children of poor immigrant families feel like outcasts where will they find a purpose and camradery? well luckily here comes Omar holding out the bait spinning tales of glory and fighting for their opressed religion wich many will take hook , line, and sinker like the anti-islam protestors do right now.

10. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

There was an attack in Beirut, Lebanon around the same time the attacks in Paris took place. 43 people died, and approximately 200 were injured. My grandma's neighbor (the lady who used to let me buy mandarin oranges from her shop with fake money) was one of those killed.
    To someone like me, born and raised in Los Angeles with parents from Lebanon and Syria, these types of attacks are pretty commonplace. I think the reason Paris received so much attention, other than the sheer magnitude of the tragedy, is because EVERYONE is familiar with Paris as well as the fact that things like this just don't happen there.
    Now, if you'd turned on the TV and saw a report about an attack in some far away place located in a region of the world where you couldn't walk down the street without fearing an AK blasting at you for something trivial you said regarding politics or religion you'd probably be like "oh."
    So I have to agree with you badgerale
    edit: also with burnpyro's post. didn't see that one

DarkJello likes this.
  11. DarkJello

Why???

Molyneux takes a stab at it, after sharing sufficient facts.

Sad reality.

12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

it's not that the numbers of his facts are wrong it is more similar to how the sun rises over the horizon in the east and goes below the horizon in the west, and on those facts concluding that the sun revolves around the earth.

badgerale likes this.
  13. DarkJello

42 minutes into this discussion with 2 Parisians, and superb so far.

I did not realize the degree to which the think-as-I-do-crowd dominated politics in France.

How in the FUDGE does one rationalize making statistics on ethnicity in France illegal?

14. DarkJello

In the name of what?

[​IMG]

People placing flowers and candles on the pavement near the scene of Friday's Bataclan theater terrorist attack in Paris, Nov. 14, 2015.

[​IMG]

15. DarkJello

Anonymous Declares War On ISIS After Paris Attacks

#OpParis has taken down more than 2,000 pro-ISIS accounts so far, the hactivist collective said Sunday.

[​IMG]Dominique MosbergenSenior Writer, The Huffington Post
    Posted: 11/16/2015 02:16 AM EST

After the Islamic State (ISIS) claimed responsibility for Friday’s wave of attacks that killed 129 people in Paris, the hactivist collective Anonymous declared war on the terrorist faction and its supporters.

"Make no mistake: Anonymous is at war with Daesh," the enigmatic hacker group wrote on Twitter over the weekend, using an alternative name for ISIS.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...10ae4b045bf3defc173?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

16. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Well Russia is allegedly sending 150'000 troops towards Syria. So hopefully people will get some satisfaction at that.

17. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

From the NYT:

<<<<France embodies everything religious zealots everywhere hate: enjoyment of life here on earth in a myriad little ways: a fragrant cup of coffee and buttery croissant in the morning, beautiful women in short dresses smiling freely on the street, the smell of warm bread, a bottle of wine shared with friends, a dab of perfume, children paying in the Luxembourg Gardens, the right not to believe in any god, not to worry about calories, to flirt and smoke and enjoy sex outside of marriage, to take vacations, to read any book you want, to go to school for free, to play, to laugh, to argue, to make fun of prelates and politicians alike, to leave worrying about the afterlife to the dead.
    No country does life on earth better than the French.
    Paris, we love you. We cry for you. You are mourning tonight, and we with you. We know you will laugh again, and sing again, and make love, and heal, because loving life is your essence. The forces of darkness will ebb. They will lose. They always do.>>>

Geressen likes this.
  18. Ragic

I can see disenfranchised youth joining a gang or something for a sense of belonging. I can even see them being willing to fight and MAYBE die for that group. But to strap on a suicide vest? That takes brainwashing from birth.

Soldiers may sacrifice themselves to save their comrades. They may even go on missions where the chance of survival is highly unlikely. But I doubt any soldier with a Christian background would agree to a mission where they are expected to intentionally kill themselves because the Christian religion teaches against suicide. Apparently the Muslim religion does not.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
    DarkJello likes this.
  19. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

no it doesn't.

mw24 likes this.
  20. Ragic

well maybe if their families are being held hostage or are otherwise threatened. Or if they are promised they will be cared for afterwards. Is that what is going on? That's the only other motivation I can think of besides religious zealotry. And I don't think you can become a religious zealot willing to kill yourself without a lifetime indoctrination into that belief system supported by the culture you were raised in.

Have there been any suicide bombers who were NOT Muslims all their lives?

Last edited: Nov 16, 2015