Massacres in Paris: Nov 13th, 2015

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DarkJello, Nov 13, 2015.

1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

in my opinion trump has a high chance of winning the primary but a very low chance of actually winning a general election because he is somewhat of a circus candidate and on top of that has alienated women and minorities.

2. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

You LITERALLY just made that up. Silly.

3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

you seem offended and I consider you to be a religious zealot so it's spot on I think.

4. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

check the polls o_O

moderates win general elections which is why republicans nominated mitt romney and john mccain before him. circus candidates like trump or far right conservatives like carson dont win general elections.

5. DarkJello

6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

7. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

... your posts strike me as somewhat weird and disagreeable.

Some user named "Blackpoodles" in the comments section of the nytimes.
    I fail to see why any good, honorable and kind religious person should be offended by the above characterization of "religious zealots".

8. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

you must be french. dont worry 100 americans were shot and killed yesterday by other americans, I feel your pain.

at least france has decent gun laws so that people arent massacred everyday unlike in america.

9. DarkJello

Because they too oppose the lie that one can live life without consequences. Sex with random people "outside of marriage" actually increases the darkness in this world. Virtue matters. Morality matters. Being responsible for what you do and don't do in this life matters. "Blackpoodles" is probably an atheist. I know plenty of agnostics and atheists that would disagree with his analysis of what = living life to the fullest. I really, really, really doubt the Muslim terrorists murdered more than 100 Parisians because of a "dab of perfume".

10. DarkJello

Links to prove the above please. Cause it sure sounds like you are pulling out more "stuff" from Hades once again, and pretending it is fact.

11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

12. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

I'm not french, and there is a difference between ordinary crimes (which are still awful) and terrorism.

The comment was about the freedoms Paris stands for. I interpreted the post that it's the freedom to choose your way of living that the comment implies is what religious zealots hate.
    I don't think it was implied that you actually need to do all that to live life to the fullest. But that in Paris, you have the freedom to do those things without condemnation -- and that this is what offends religious zealots everywhere.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  13. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Not at all. My math is based off of the voting patterns for the American public, which is what comprehensively leads to the direct election results.

Ill elaborate, since you didn't.

@mw24 is an American voter. He (along with ma and others) have stated that they will NOT be voting for trump, and have expressed disinterest towards his campaign. The post in question quotes mw24 saying that trump can not win. I wont agree that he can not win, (he can, but not with my help), but you using it as assertion that he has a BETTER chance to win has no scholastic merit.

My grounds is he has a low chance than before his post because his post confirms his disinterest to voting (call it -1). Before that post we didn't know his position, but now we do. If we include your vote and my vote for completeness, trumps winning probability can be views as your vote and mine before mw24's post. 0+1-1=0. Now we add in mw24's vote, previously undefined. 0+1-1-1=-1.

So, with that information in the scope, it can be determined by mathematical proof that after mw24's post, at the point that darkjello quoted that post, trump is one vote less likely to win the election.

So there you have it. Not a quote out of any of my books but rather an analytical proof using numbers, a universal language and the basis of all existence. Doesn't get any more conclusive than that

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You underestimate the idiocy of a scared and desperate large group of people.

DarkJello likes this.
  15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

these statements have some merit to it

I do believe no far right republican will ever win a general election unless the democratic candidate majorly ****s up. If someone like Hilary can still appeal to so many people after being a flip floppity "please buy me wallstreet" puppet, who just wants to be president for the her own ambitions, you know far right has no chance.

DarkJello likes this.
  16. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

the only difference is the media and governments reaction.

17. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

that group is what can win a primary not a general election. at least at the present time.

18. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

... and the intention of the perpetrators.

DarkJello likes this.
  19. DarkJello

I don't find a sample size of 3 very conclusive.

20. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Nor do I but that doesn't mean that one vote is less than none.

DarkJello likes this.