Master Craftsman (KF Champion)

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Xirone, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Master Craftsman
    Faction:
    K'thir Forest
    Rarity: Rare
    Race: Elf, Class: Tinkerer, Size: Small
    Artwork: A finely dressed Elf, in rich robes, is hard at work making a detailed sketch of an Elite Blade.
    Flavor Text: "Almost anything can be replicated given enough time and a steady hand."
    Nora Cost: 50-56
    Deck Limit: 2

Champion Stats
    DMG: 0, SPD: 5, RNG: 1, DEF: 0, HP: 38

Champion Abilities
    Copy Equipment- Target champion within 4 spaces is equipped with an exact copy of this champion's Equipment. Equipment generated by this ability costs 0 nora. CD: 3, AP: 3
    Impenetrable- This champion can not be the target of abilities your enemy controls, including non-basic attacks. This does not include basic attacks.
    Pilfer- Target champion within 2 spaces loses its equipment and this champion gains it. If this champion is already equipped or cannot be equipped with targeted equipment then that equipment is destroyed. CD: 4, AP: 2

Champion Upgrade Path 1
    Mason (2) or Mason (3)

Champion Upgrade Path 2
    Dodge (1) or Dodge (2)

Last edited: Jun 8, 2014
  2. Xirone

The Master Craftsman is an Equipment generating machine. Place an equip of your choice on him and he will start making free copies of it for friend or foe. Place a positive equip on him, like Rejuvenation Ring, and most of your champs will gain a copy of it eventually. Place a negative equip on him, like Withering Fern, and watch as numerous opposing units feel its effects. He's got Pilfer to possibly steal an opposing Equip and Impenetrable so that he, once equipped, can not easily be disarmed.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2014
  3. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Do you think his single purpose focus will be enough to counter the abusability of his main ability? imagine this thing replicating horns of orders, keeneye crowns or draketooth rifles.

4. Xirone

That's the question to ask. He has a very narrow focus but he does his thing well. If he were created and ended up being too good, he could easily lose Impenetrable so that it would be easier to use Shatter on him. Also, slapping a strong equip on him at least makes it more predictable (i.e. you know every three rounds someone else is getting Horn of Order).

Overall, I'd say there could be ways to balance his abusable nature but I think he could make some interesting decks!