Mechanical Question

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by Morfeas, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Glowing Slider has Healing Deficiency. So his Transfer Life 2 hits him for 7 hp and heals another unit for 7 hp. If he has Heal Self 3, it heals itself for 6 hp. If it has Life Siphon it vampiric heals (?) for 50% of the half of the damage he deals, aka 25% of his damage dealt. If it has Subsume it heals 5 hp whenever it is targeted by a spell/ability.

Is the above correct? Do you spot any errors? Thanks in advance for your help :)

2. mampoa

mampoa New Member

Correct except Transfer Life 2 hits him for 7 hp and heals another unit for 14 hp as it says; this is because the healing deficiency is on the slider not on the units he heals (unless they have it as an ability obviously).

Morfeas likes this.
  3. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Oh, so healing deficiency affects the healing done TO this unit, not the healing done BY this unit, correct? Then, if another spell would heal the Glowing Slider, would it heal for half too? (just making sure I got it correctly)

4. mampoa

mampoa New Member

Yes, everything that heals the slider heals it for half the amount it would normally. So, heal champion 3 which heals for 12 normally will only heal the slider for 6.

Morfeas likes this.