Meltdown Change is needed

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Anotherblackman, May 5, 2014.

1. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

I have seen this rune in my construct spells line up and I can't seem to find a good place to use it outside of a unit getting fading recollectioned or a unit that is already about to die in which you have the alternative to repair it, and if not that then on a death nova unit with the constructs.

I say this spell needs a change to give it some use in normal construct battlegroups.

Currently constructs focus on units getting supported by lodestone,engineers and such so I would aim for a play on that with a change into something like this:

Nora cost: 25

Target real construct you own, gains bestow and is destroyed, all constructs on cooldown are equally reduced equal to half of the destroyed constructs cost spread.

Think of it like recall from Kthir forest except tied to a nora cost of a unit. So you could sacrifice high expensive units to gain cooldown for more cheaper beaters making it a stronger mid game spell which I feel that this spell was designed to add variety too constructs in terms of mid game options.