Meta amidoinitrite?!

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Poxbrothers, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Poxbrothers

Poxbrothers Devotee of the Blood Owl

Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
  2. gillo

gillo I need me some PIE!

Looks not nearly optimized to be quite frank. Not going to offer KF advice though :p

3. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

i use dryad rather than nectar cause it fits elf bg if that what you are trying to make

4. Poxbrothers

Advice is still welcome, but I've been doing incredibly well with this BG as it kind of has an answer for everything.
    Also not going for an Elf BG, just plain meta here, nectar fairy is ridiculously strong, healing for an average of 16 every turn (22 first, 10 next).

Sincerely,

Josh753

5. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

how u get 16 healing heal 3 is 12 if it double then its 24 hp every 2 turns also im suprised u are not using cleansing emerald

6. Poxbrothers

I run him with charged heal and heal 3, so 12 from heal and 10 from charged heal, but you can only use heal every other round.
    Herbal Antidote is preferable with 4x Adaptive in your BG, hehe!

Sincerely,

Josh753

7. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

First turn, Charged Heal (10) + Heal Champion 3 (12) = 22. Second Turn, Heal Champion 3 is on CD so only Charged Heal for 10. Average of first turn (22) and second turn (10) is 16 (32/2). Repeat as much as you can.

Poxbrothers likes this.
  8. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

If you're going to use 2 nectar fairies, I'd look at including an equip that can use up their extra ap. Right now, they need 3 ap every other round for heal, which leaves 13 extra ap to do something with. So I'd probably include horn of order or skystorm spear. But w/ both of those, I'd look at getting recharged instead of charged heal, so it will have less overall healing output and generate fewer charges.

With 4 adaptive champions, and the new re-pricing, I might take a look at bliss at 76 nora.