Meta FW

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by iiiioooque, Sep 14, 2016.

1. iiiioooque

iiiioooque The King of Potatoes

Based on some searches and gathers. I've set up this goodstuff bg and have a couple of questions.
    (decided to create a new thread since the one i was posting on seems to be dorment .. as no one answered)

[​IMG]

1. How's the bg in general, is there any major runes that should be out ?
    2. Is there a good alternative for Zombie Behemoth?
    3. How's Lich Magistrate vs. Gen Lich vs. Golden Lamia?
    4. Is Unholy Tomb still worth running ?
    6. Is bazaar that good ?
    5. Alternative for Shadowshank.

SoD sometimes deserves a spot ... but not as often as i imagined ...

2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

1. corrupted guardian seems replaceable
    2. yes wandering zombie
    3. Lich magistrate is the best of the 3
    4. yes
    5. Doom
    6. It's +2 speed and guaranteed tome of hate procs what do you think?

iiiioooque likes this.
  3. Uruboz

Uruboz I need me some PIE!

Hello!
    this is my meta deck after come back into game

[​IMG]

i just need another zombie rotwrapped for a putrid bile zombie

4. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

I really should practice more with essence devourer

iiiioooque and Gnomes like this.
  5. themacca

Its so god damn good

yobanchi likes this.
  6. iiiioooque

@themacca

Although you style of helping is not the best. still thanks a lot for the input.
    But you suggest Wandering zombie when i'm already running two of them ... what is there to replace the behemoth?
    Also corupted guardian is one of my prime font contesters ... why swap ? and for what ?
    Magistrate is also the more expensive on nora ... but he creates real champs so, worth to try.

@Uruboz

Your image doesn't show up ...
    Welcome back btw ;)

@yobanchi

ED is insane. As stated by kalasle in another thread "ED+Serkan/xulos+vendetta bromance" is just too much of a pleasure to play with :D

yobanchi likes this.
  7. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Replace Behemoth with a spell. You can get by with as few as 8 t1 plays with the new draw system, so don't include it for that; cycling Ed and WZ should cover your burly melee. Consider including more utility options, such as Skull of Decay or other spells.

iiiioooque likes this.
  8. iiiioooque

Replaced Behemoth with despoil ... it has been serving me well by creating a DMZ in the middle of the map for serkan & co to have some protection.

Decided to also replace afflicted corpse for skeletal berserker. gonna give it a go to see if his short lived procs vendetta, vengefull and also tome of hate. all that while doing some damage and possible 1t font contest ...

Still strugglin on @themacca suggestion in replacing Corrupted guardian ... perhaps you could explain your reasons and possible replacements ?

ps: in the mean time i also got my hands on (finally) a doom. replacing shadowshank and lowering the amount of champions to 15 and avg rune cost to 52 ...

9. themacca

corrupted guardian is just meat that costs more than your other meat for the same effect. no point in running him

10. iiiioooque

Well ... he's meat with 8 speed and life siphon ...

I mean, he can last longer than the others.
    But still. I'll try and replace him for another skeletal berserker maybe. Or anither broken bones.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  11. themacca

try
    adding something your deck doesnt currently have

12. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Afflicted Corpse and Risen Moga are both very good. I know you said you just cut Afflicted, but they actually provide something that WZ and Ed don't: champ-based AoE, and alt range. Both of those things are inherently powerful, even more so on cheap champions, and yet again more so in decks like this, which often feature a lot of melee and need some way to pressure engagements.