Meta Skeezick?

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Raxar, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Raxar

Raxar I need me some PIE!

So, I've seen threads for sand, draks, and dragons, but I can't find anything for skeezick. With their new racial are they much stronger? Is a FF skeezick deck viable in ranked? I still have all the good skeezicks, and I'm wondering if they are good enough to stand up the the goodstuff meta. As I test them I can post a deck, but I have no idea which are auto includes at the moment.

2. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

I was able to comfortably reach limited with skeezicks on several occasions, so unless some themes counter them atm or are super op, they should still be fine.

3. Raxar

What do you think about the general changes? 2x auto?

4. Sealer0

Haven't tried him in game yet, but scale armor + regen 3 is really sexy. Too bad he doesn't have warcry + pummel anymore, but at least he is a bit cheaper now.

Probably at least x1.

5. Sealer0

You can actually do battlemaster + 2x half skeez for warcry if you're ballsy enough. Battlemaster makes skeezick range pretty sick.

6. negatorxx

negatorxx I need me some PIE!

im going 1x with battlemaster/surge:2

Rallying crys is awesome, but like sealer said, BM is badass too. move 7, 1-2 range, hitting for 20+ otherwise seems fine to me.

7. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

went bm+surge1, it's plenty

threw this together because everything else is gonna get nerfed, thoughts?

[​IMG]

Warcharge is mainly there as a "oh Bane Shift my font" panic deploy more than anything. Could probably be a spell but I feel everything is covered. I almost want to fit Alch+Fruit in there but Alch is sooo bad now...

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  8. Sealer0

Looks fine. I think warmage is still too overcosted to be a good include, though - 20 nora blast is too much.

You could use some cleanse imo. I know Burn would disagree, but with cleanse you can at least beat karma.

9. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Instigate+Mag Bomb too good to pass up. Could drop it for Purge but really... eh. Might as well staff it.

10. Raxar

Warmage has always been one of my favorite runes, and I really like the deck Jib thanks for the input. It's so weird to me that bolters and blackguards aren't in favor anymore.

11. Sealer0

Both bolters and blackguards are runnable. I just don't like them (especially bg).

12. negatorxx

negatorxx I need me some PIE!

netters and all the melee champs just do it almost as well for 65% of the cost

13. Knutto

Knutto The King of Potatoes

Which upgrades would you suggest for the General?

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
  14. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Seems to be viable with any of them.

I prefer the 79 nora build (BM Surge1) but going full on 90 Warcry Surge2 isnt that far fetched.

15. Knutto

Knutto The King of Potatoes

Is Rioter too costy?

16. Sealer0

17. Raxar

What upgrades do you guys favor? My choices for a few runes after some games are...
    half skeez: alliance/warcry 1
    Negation: eradicate/scour 2 (not sure if alliance is more important here, but both abilities are amazing)
    Cannoneer: power attack 2 regen 2 (chose power attack 2 because I rely on it a lot for insane damage and no knockback)
    Drummer: Alliance/flourish (not sure about this one, I think he is too squishy to get in close for a good use of rallying cries)
    General: BM 3 /surge 1
    Netter: Surge1/alliance
    warmage: Bomb/instigate
    wreckers: sunder 2/conqueror ( i take conqueror because I often use these guys to contest fonts early)
    some of these might be terrible, but they are working decent for me

18. Sealer0

Srsly run warcry 2 on half skeez.

Cydna likes this.