meta

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by izmocat, May 19, 2014.

1. izmocat

izmocat The King of Potatoes

I just wanna know what the current k'thir meta bg is. I have everything I need to make it. can someone plz tell me. thankyou.

2. Pathfnder

Pathfnder Devotee of the Blood Owl

3. izmocat

izmocat The King of Potatoes

I actualy just wanted to know what the most common combination of kthir runes is.

4. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

Something like this:

http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/c2Cqbc5FCg8Cf=CjbCpfct0cincy+c8XS7s2@s1-s4Ks7WS2tS6gsLR3nrU

Other possible includes: Privateer Captain instead of 1 skirmisher; warspirit/dugon for enforcer/anaru/ranger elite/den milf; menelaus + convenant; ghost stalker; cleansing emerald instead of herbal antidote; 1 withering fern/shimmering flower instead of 1 catharsis bloom if you add an emerald; epochal sage instead of avenging angel.

5. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

Deck above is spot on, I'd definitely add in Privateer Captain and 1 Withering Fern, possibly for an Enforcer and Catharsis Bloom.

6. Raikan

Will you explain the circumstances where it's a good idea to use withering fern? Unless it's as a counter to perseverance, 25 nora for a few less hp and a few less defense seems kind of expensive. Maybe I'm undervaluing a negative equip, or just don't know when it's a good idea to deploy.

7. Poxbrothers

Poxbrothers Devotee of the Blood Owl

It's awesome, you see them deploy a high def champ, just equip it (well if they don't have shatter out).
    They'll either way have to spend more nora destroying it, or even have to deploy a shatter champ because of it.
    If they don't after a couple of turns it's way easier to one round said champ.
    Keep in mind it also goes into negative.
    Perservance counter as well, or in my case often miscalculation fix, haha! ;)

Sincerely,

Josh753

8. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

Perseverance counter is the reason you add it, but it's a great equip on its own. Really softens up the high defense targets, like Josh said. If they don't deal with it quickly it's a death sentence, commonly getting champs to negative def.

9. Raikan

Thanks for the advice. I'll experiment with it--my initial reaction was that 25 nora is a lot for a debuff that stacks over time and is susceptible to shatter removal. However, most (all?) non-champion sources of shatter cost more than 25 nora, and a champion shatter source will allow for at least 2 debuffs to stack. And forcing a shatter deploy is probably more useful than I was giving it credit since KF meta doesn't rely on many equips. Combined with the stalling abilities in KF meta, it might actually be easier than I expect to immobilize a champ for several turns while this equipment does it's work. Still, I kind of wish the loss of life reduced maximum health too (although that's more of a thematic preference).