MH370

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Torgue, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Torgue

Torgue Member

A flight carrying 200 plus passengers from malaysia bound for beijing, china went missing on 8th march. it was all over the news in my country (malaysia). Was wondering if people from other countries knew of this as well.. oh was suppose to post this on off-topic column..

2. uaChakra

uaChakra Member

In my country news say only about Russia that is pushing force to crima.

3. uaChakra

uaChakra Member

How flying carrier can be missed without notice ?

4. Tal3234

Tal3234 Devotee of the Blood Owl

Aliens..

5. Kvothe

Kvothe New Member

Chinese-Canadian living in Canada

Was all over the news here.

6. uaChakra

uaChakra Member

Than we need to be prepared for invasion. This little dudes with big brain and blasters can attack us anytime.

Tal3234 likes this.
  7. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

Was all over FB and reddit

8. Torgue

Torgue Member

I guess most part of the world know of this. Been hearing lots of theories from aliens to major conspiracy. Dunno whats the real truth till the plane is found.

9. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Takes 4 to 7 days for dead bodies to float

10. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

That's without fishes.

Kampel likes this.
  11. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

no, In the Netherlands we have forbidden any bad new, for us the world seems very boring and we totally have 0 acces to foreign news sources. we also know nothing of situations in the crimean peninsula and ukraine nor anything related to Venezuela or Syria or thailand. or in fact anything of what is outside our country other than those wacky belgians and those silly germans.

13. nitebane21

Can I live there?

14. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

no, you were born above sealevel, your ancestors chose to live in stormlands or in explodey mountain and shaky ground places, you are cursed.

your acestors shunned the safety of living below sealevel, like they didn't know people die of oxygen deprivation on top of mount everest. it is only natural selection.

15. nitebane21

Bummer. Its not my fault that the Netherlands is a wannabe Atlantis.

16. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Atlantis sunk, the netherlands does not.

on vacation dutchmen will often be seen creating small polders and dams in streams, we do this for no more reason than the one germans have for digging foxholes on beaches near the atlantic. it is simply ingrained into our collective conciousness.

You will not fit in or worse, make us fat somehow.

17. Torgue

Torgue Member

update: MH370 plane confirmed crashed at Indian oceon announced by Malaysian Prime Minister. A moment of silence for those who are involved in this tragedy..

18. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Yet.

19. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

I heard about this. Really strange and tragic.

20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

it's not really strange for things to go missing in the ocean, happens all the time.

sometimes it apears... it's sails tattered, the wood battered and rotten by the storms...
    they say the eagle is still nailed to the bowsprit, it's captain known now only as the flying dutchman still at the wheel, blackened by the lightning.