Midterm Legendary Speculation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by potatonuts, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Chiming in to say that a Firk construct would have to be the most badass of them all. Of everything. Of Pox. Maxxarek would be a little whining puppy compared to the glory of MECH FIRK.

2. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Potential Art for Muga Chaos Rabbit
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Skybloom

Skybloom I need me some PIE!

Amareth has to be a thing. If not now, then soon!

Qucas likes this.
  4. DrakeArron

DrakeArron I need me some PIE!

What I would like is for those themes who don't have faction leaders to get them, if not now then overtime.
    What I can think of atm-
    1: Valdeci. This is the biggest one- while Naria don't have a unique at all, they might not have anyone they consider special by name, due to their culture.
    The Valdeci, though, must have at the least a leader of their army, and the unique LE they have is killed of in the lore before he's even given to you.
    2: Naria, for the same reason, though they might not identify individuals like normal
    3: I'd appreciate some kind of ruler of the Leoss. If not in card form, at the very least mentioned in the lore- as far as I know we have no idea who leads them.
    Thats my wishlist anyway :p

5. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]

Valdaci Mecha Dragon

Anima26, Kampel, Axeraiser and 3 others like this.
  6. DrakeArron

DrakeArron I need me some PIE!

You silly man, that's not a Valdeci Mecha Dragon, That's Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon.

(Seriously though if we got a Mecha dragon that's exactly how I would refer to it XD)

7. Vorian

If we were to get a mecha Dragon it would have to be Tiny OP and called Tiny Dragon.

8. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Surely if Tiny at some point get's a reference in a card it should be a tiny dragon called Tiny Dragon.

Mecha Dragon can be it's own thing.

9. Vorian

Its gotta be OP though.

10. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]

Kampel, Axeraiser, Qucas and 4 others like this.
  11. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I imagined something bulkier and with more bronze, but that is pretty amazing, too. Cyberpunk-Firk gonna hack your brains.

Qucas likes this.
  12. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

@GemmaXylia

13. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

The KF midterm is a golden occuli slag

14. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

FW - dead ferret
    ST - ferret
    SL - mutated ferret
    IS - drunken ferret
    UD - spider ferret
    FS - swamp ferret
    SP - g'hernbound ferret
    KF - corgi

15. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Id love a fairy or vashal for KF

16. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

lol... anyways, we know UD will get another rabbit. I vote to make furry UD bunny theme 2017!

Qucas and Etherielin like this.
  17. eSmokefish

eSmokefish Devotee of the Blood Owl

As long as it got Race: Construct or Class: Tinkerer, and not Faction: K'thir, I am probably going to be all over it equivalent to how much Serkan avoid dentists, and vice versa.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  18. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Am I the only one going wth?

19. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Sok, your avatar has me intrigued. I see a lute but that arm looks way too thick to be a puny elf. Dwarves don't play loots.... maybe a human bard?

Edit: Upon further review I've come to the conclusion that this is a dwarf.

[​IMG]

Mostly due to the stature of the individual. You can see a likely longer forearm than upper arm. Then if you lay out the rest of the structure of the champion it seems likely its a dwarf-type size. Also note the thickness of the arm.

Take into account the armored forearm. This rules out all types of champions that are not armored, or who have deteriorated or improvised armor. That would cut out nearly every race outside of dwarves, humans and elves.

Notice the 4 clasped fingers. This rules out cyclops, moga, ghern, all the beasts and beast types (bears, yeti).

Secondly you can see the sculpted stone wall. This is typical environment for dwarves. The wall is also pushed/falling outward. This seems to have been done by the champion, which denotes strength. That would be an unlikely background and setting for an elf.

If you follow the trajectory of the falling pillar down to its likely base, you can get an idea of how tall the figure could be, because if it was much taller, the base would impact the feet of the drawing. This leads me to believe shorter rather than taller.

I've come to the conclusion that this is a dwarf, with a loot. I'm just hoping his other hand holds the dead elven bard he stole it from. Sigh....

Ability: Throw Lute: This champion makes an Sonic attack at range 2-5, if successful, the target becomes distracted for 2 turns. [The ability would make a twang sound when activated, like strings being broken]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
    Tweek516 likes this.
  20. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!