Might and Magic: Duel of Champions

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Monyx, Nov 18, 2014.

1. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

Easy matches for more Gold is the only reason.

2. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

yeah its kind of funny that because you don't want to waste wildcards forging u/c/r, you have to rely on the RNG to get them, which in a sense makes them feel harder to get than the epics.

soulmilk likes this.
  3. Monyx

Monyx I need me some PIE!

lol yes thats true.....i mean in a way......i just got a third boneyard(uncommon) today so now my necro deck is complete.

i will use wildcards on rares though. especially some of the base set II rares which are 4 wild cards each. super cheap. really good deal on that set.

4. Ragic

I don't blame you for wanting to get key rares asap, but epics are not all unique, which means the 'best build' is prolly going to require 4x of them. I just cant see myself spending wildcards on anything but epics (or heroes) for a long time.

5. Ragic

and of course right after typing that I get an epic vampire assassin, only to find out shortly after that there is a rare version of vampire assassin that is exactly the same. I don't see any other epic in that faction that is this way. SIGH

6. Monyx

Monyx I need me some PIE!

yea its strange theres an epic version of that. i didnt even know there was til you pointed it out. i had seen the rare one a few times but never seen the epic version. the rare version is like the ones i was talking about too. 4 wildcards. pretty cheap.

well if u spent ur wildcards on it dont feel too bad cause i bought an unique epic the other day for like 24 wildcards then got one in a pack just a bit later. i was all like man......i wish i still had my wildcards. not much u can do about it tho.....id rather it be this easy to get stuff and cry about getting too many than to not be able to get good stuff at all like in pox.

Ragic likes this.