migration..

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by wyrmblader, Apr 2, 2014.

1. wyrmblader

wyrmblader New Member

Ok, here is the thing. I have just started playing, when I go to the rune manager it tells me to go to a link to get started. I go to this link and it tells me to log in with my station ID but I don't think that's how it's done anymore. It keeps telling me that I don't have a Pox Nora ID on file. I keep getting a run around. I'm love the game and have gotten a few walkthough decks but I can't use them if I can't migrate to desert owl games... Every time I try to go to their website it redirects me to the PoxNora site. I love the game but if I can't use my runes... Whats the point...

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

You do have to log in with your station ID if you were a member when SoE owned Poxnora. That will give you a transfer code to use on the DoG site.

3. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

4. wyrmblader

wyrmblader New Member

The problem is I started a new game a few days ago. I've tryed what you have shown me but it says there is no PoxNora ID on file. Do I have to go through something on desert owl games site? Cause when I go there it redirects me to the site I started at. The only other thing that I could find on the home page was a list of e-mails.

5. wyrmblader

wyrmblader New Member

I have played on the client I downloaded anf got some walkthrough sets but I can't. See them in my rune maniger...

6. wyrmblader

wyrmblader New Member

It would seem that there is only one game site for poxnora... guess I just won't play this cool looking game...

7. Rockhopper

Rockhopper Well-Known Member

Are you using the correct link? https://www.poxnora.com/index.do

If you were able to make an account already, you should be able to log in without problems...

8. wyrmblader

wyrmblader New Member

That is where I made my account. I can log in and play with no problem. But when I go to look through my runes in the manager it doesn't show the ones I won from the walkthroughs...

9. wyrmblader

wyrmblader New Member

Is the old client still downloadable? Think that might be my issue? I mean I did get the client from the main poxnora page. When I got there something popped up where it asked if I was new or coming back. I went to the new player on, so I figured that I wouldn't have any issues

10. wyrmblader

wyrmblader New Member

Guess I'll try to re-install the client...

11. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

The runes you win from doing the walkthrough are preconstructed decks that you cannot edit. That's why you don't see them in the rune manager. With the preconstructed decks you can earn gold, which then can be used to buy packs/boxes. With the packs/boxes you can build your own decks.

12. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

13. wyrmblader

wyrmblader New Member

Oh thank you. I'll have to look into that... now I feel like a fool lol thanks again