Migration

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by AndyB, Apr 24, 2014.

1. AndyB

AndyB New Member

Hi,

I'm a returning player, I think I stopped playing not long after the migration to SOE, unfortunately I don't remember my old password. I've tried recovering my details using the email I originally created my account with when it was still run by Octopi however SOE doesn't seem to have that email on record or any of the other emails I currently use or used in that time period. There was another email address I used at the time but that email no longer exists. SOE recognise one of my email addresses but that was for a completely different game and couldn't be used to recover my pox details.

I've created a new account with desert owl games and already made a few purchases it would just be nice to have access to my old runes.

I know what my in game name was at the time, I just want to find out if there is is any other way to recover the account other than trying my old password combinations with my pox username on SOE. I still have my original registration email(from Octopi I think, not SOE) which shows my in game name which could serve as proof that the account was mine.

Thanks

2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Hi,

We will see what can be done. First, at the time of Pox going over to SOE from Octopi do you remember going through the process for transferring your account? If not then go to our main page and on the left side of the screen click on the blue Feedback & Support tab. Re-post everything you said here. Make sure you use a current email address where it says "Your Email Address." Also, if you can include the body of the message the email you think was attached to your old account, and the username if possible. https://www.poxnora.com/index.do

3. AndyB

AndyB New Member

Thanks for the reply Senshu. I've done as you instructed and attached the email message I mentioned as a PDF.

4. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Thanks, just so you know we have a small staff so it may take a little while for this to be resolved.