Minor gripe- Elsari Swordmage used to be called Elsari Bladewitch

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by BansheeX, May 30, 2014.

1. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Somehow the name was changed, but I would love for it to return to Elsari Bladewitch or Eslari Swordwitch.
    Seems wrong to be Mage when it has class witch instead of Wizard

newsbuff likes this.
  2. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Makes sense.

3. damnfoolishyeti

damnfoolishyeti I need me some PIE!

is it really worth the +3 Nora cost for a better name? my argument to validate my point is draco-lich, you really think he should be 82 nora?
    ON A MORE SERIES NOTE
    why not elsarian thug /bandit for flavor and reserve the name of elsarian blade-witch for a new which that's like a baby between rip witch and hekatian arbiter?
    like, can you imagine a physical damage witch chugging around swords? maybe have her come in play with cursed blade that buffs her but when she dies gives it to nearest enemy? am i going too far with this?

4. bluestun

bluestun Member

If I recall correctly the train of thought was something like they wanted him to be a part of the witch theme, remembered witches are supposed to be female and he is obviously male, decided even if he isn't a female doesnt mean he can't work with witches and share the coven theme and changed his name back

5. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

Make him an SL/FW split rune and call him a sandwitch.

6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Sammich is OP.

7. BansheeX

1. WTF should it cost more nora? And what does Draco Lich have to do with it?
    2. And no to thug/bandit/smurf, because he already had the name Elsari Bladewitch once but it was changed (most likely by a mistake when they changed something unrelated)
    Witches can be both male and female in all lores. The inquisition burned lots of men as witches.

8. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Wasn't he only the Bladewitch for a few days?

Besides, witches need a man around to do the dirty jobs ofc.
    [​IMG]

9. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

I would guess he didn't know it already had coven? Otherwise I'm lost.

10. BansheeX

Reading some of his other posts i think it is him who is lost (or trolling hardcore)

11. damnfoolishyeti

wow...umm maybe you people take things a little too serious or you're too stressed out. But it's called a sense of humor, did you not understand from the capitalized text after words that i said ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE blahblahblah? meaning that before hand what i was saying was a joke, by what logic does a champions name make a nora cost reference? Do i have to go further into detail or are we starting to get on the same page? and please do show me where the evidence of me "trolling" is? i would like to see where you so quickly reasoned and justified this ridiculous aggression. Further more bansheeX your trading policies has made mutual trading a thing of the past. All players believe that everyone is corrupted now, trading is by far a bigger hassle because of it. You want to say you helped people with examples of things to look out for, but as it was posted the guy already knew before hand the red flags but carried on anyways. We all know the dangers and indicators of malevolent deeds, heeding of them only promotes doubt and fear. Think of it as a Freddy Kruger ordeal, or for fans of code geass: the orange incident.

12. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

arent male witches called warlocks

13. BansheeX

Not in all cultures

14. BansheeX

"Backs away slowly while avoiding eyecontact"

Tweek516 likes this.
  15. damnfoolishyeti

do not fear ,i'm not here to judge. I simply point out what's happening.

16. BansheeX

The ignore function on the forum is a thing I would have paid money for if it was not free.

Tweek516 and Goodkeenan like this.