Minor Selfish Request

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IR0NHAMMER, Feb 6, 2015.

1. IR0NHAMMER

IR0NHAMMER The King of Potatoes

If you plan on releasing Limited edition runes can you please either:

A. make them available to trade
    or
    B. provide 2 copies

as a collector my OCD is killing me only being able to acquire one of the LE Firk, I like to have 2 of everything in my collection :(

Etherielin, Jonesy23 and SPiEkY like this.
  2. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

Isn't your goal just to acquire a full set, and if 1 is the maximum of a rune you can acquire then that means you have a full set ;)
    Just a way of looking at things differently

3. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

How are you dealing with Crazed Warmandrils then?

SPiEkY likes this.
  4. IR0NHAMMER

Only collect KF and FS so Havnt hit that hurdle atm :)

5. Mightycheeser

Mightycheeser New Member

yeah, x2 on the make them tradeable. I have le Firk Mind. Creamed my pants when i saw it was worth 500k on poxbox. Then my **** fell off when i realised i cant trade it so am stuck with a rune i will prob never use D=

6. Baalzamon

Baalzamon I need me some PIE!

Yeah, mine fell off to.

7. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

If it was tradeable, there's no chance in hell it was worth that much since everyone and their alts easily have access to one.

SPiEkY likes this.
  8. Mightycheeser

Mightycheeser New Member

yeah i was thinking that why it was worth so much when everyone can get it. Very shortly after i got my asnwer =/

9. IR0NHAMMER

id be more than happy for the value to be next to naught then it would be one less thing to worry about as far as my collection is concerned I still gotta worry about acquiring 2 LE ctharia which will either cost me an arm and a leg or take a lifetime :(

10. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I've got a dozen or so alts that I used to get a bunch of Renovators. Didn't bother getting the LE mindcallers, though, since they're not tradeable.