Minotaur Sentry/Dimension Door

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Axeraiser, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Heh ... now imagine a theme "full" of Master Axemen... and welcome to the thread already in progress.

2. RedDain

RedDain I need me some PIE!

Yeah, I was kinda wondering if Razz understands just how unhelpful to his argument that example was...

3. RedDain

No no, what I meant was that your example of Master Axeman was unhelpful to your point about Minos, not that it was unhelpful in general. Point being that Master Axeman, both before and after his nerfing (which was minimal), is really, really hard to deal with... and he's 83 nora. There are several Minos that share his "hard to deal with"-edness, and they're significantly cheaper and put out a lot more damage.

I do agree that there are a ton of other things that need attention (not just champs)... but the subject was specifically Minos, and even more specifically the Sentry. If I post a thread saying "skeletal lerper is OP" and you reply "Centaur Skirmisher is also OP" that doesn't help our discussion of the Lerper.

4. only

only Active Member

but if you can find other champions with the very similar design and being stronger than Lerper, then it would be helpful...

5. RedDain

Sure thing! And Razz did find a similarly designed rune (Melee champ with many survivability buffs that also has a ranged "special")... the problem is that his example actually kinda proves the original point: Compare Axeman to Sentry... and cry!

6. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

I'd still rather see it lose abilities than go up in price. I just want a decent detection champ.

7. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

yyyy what are you talking about ?

8. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

Clearly talking about buffing early release draksars :p

9. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Oh no, don't get me wrong, I totally agree that minotaurs are incredibly strong in the right hands, and I do get extremely frustrated when I play (*played) against a good mino player. They definitely have a few issues. But what I'm trying to say is that, atm the developers have sooooooooooooooOOOooo much work to do, the forums are full of ideas from different players, there's the balance issue, bugs etc. etc. etc. So I just wanted to say that putting something that is not priority number 1 for the devs isn't right imo.

10. Thbigchief

- Everything is important. We are not in a position to determine what the hierarchy of priority is, "noted for future review". Our job is to discuss things that are of interest or concern to us or the player base. It's a forum... and its been said a "million" times before the assets needed to do certain things aren't necessarily "locked" up in a queue system in the order they are posted on the forums.

- The priority is passing on opinion that may be taken and put into action at the D'owl's discretion not a forum posters singular diagram of prioritized bullet points.

Monyx likes this.
  11. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

How are we not in the position? We play the game, especially those who play other factions - see how balance works. I just believe due to powercreep there are several tiers of what you may say is OP. And to figure out how to deal with the lower tiers you gotta deal with higher ones first.

DarkJello and TeaNinja like this.
  12. Thbigchief

- Yes. So we should list everything and let them sort it out. Can't squelch any exposure to potential issues no matter how insignificant it may seem to a demographic is all Im saying. Otherwise it "could" appear to be motivated by other reasons to sweep it under the rug.

13. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

Snogvie.

14. Monyx

Monyx I need me some PIE!

good ideas dmr.....

15. singinsammy

singinsammy Member

Give the doors font ignorance

16. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Problems with minos are the doors. They cause too many draw win situations, simples as that. Excavator type of draw win.

Ballballer likes this.