Minotaurs

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by EmperorSauron, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Actually, Cullers would be one of the main things, because I want that enemy relocation ;).

2. allyorbase

allyorbase I need me some PIE!

If you go with SPUD, you only need a few SP champs -- an Angel, a Thrower, a Transporter -- and most of the SP non-champs could be focused on utility and support... harpoons, whip, surprise pies. So, you end up with a BG of mostly UD Champs, and mostly SP non-champs. I just don't think UD offers much in the non-champ area, for Minotaurs (aside from Doors and maybe Blast Doors).
    SP's faction bonus is also super-nice for the more expensive Minotaurs, like Malandur and the Gladiator, et all.

3. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

In my particular case, I'm gonna be experimenting a bit with FS/UD. Yes, UD/SP is an attractive split, but I'm aiming for a particular style of play. I like the minotaurs in there and in general. They have a number of abilities that suit me, like Swap, Deflect, Dragging Attack, Crushing Charge/Phantom Dash, Throw Axe, Flamethrower and Battlemage's Immunity (yeah, I like a lot about them :D). In fact, there are very few things minotaurs (with Doors) can't offer me that I want: Spell AND champion based Stun and some AP gen and/or something like FW's Execution Order (hoping Price of Victory can fulfill that role).

4. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

Split with FW for Execution Order?
    undeadminotaur.jpg

TeaNinja likes this.