Mirevixin, C. Chronologist, and C. Enchantress...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Querthose, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Querthose

Querthose The King of Potatoes

Are all basically the same unit.

Mirevixin: Invig 2, Heal Champ 3, long range magical attack
    Chronologist: (if you don't take Noble Sac): Invig 2, Heal Champ 3, long-range magical attack, dive
    Enchantress: Invig 2, Dive, long-range magical attack, heals on deployment

I think these units are crying out for a little more differentiation. Would love to hear some suggestions on what we could tweak, but here are some ideas:

Mirevixin- keep as-is except swap semi-aquatic for aquatic (to increase nora cost slightly as well as versatility); change base attack to physical

Enchantress: Replace Dive upgrade slots with: Soothing Serenade, Abash, and Charm 3

Chronologist: Add Time Bend to base; add Mirefolk Revival to base; Add Scorn to base; switch semi-aquatic to aquatic, replace Invig upgrade list with: Stall, Noble Sacrifice, and Mirefolk Transcendance; Replace Noble Sacrifice upgrade list with: Mirefolk Resurgance, Haste, and Divine Favor 3 [Basically emphasizing her time theme with the option of letting her offer all three mirefolk bonuses every few rounds or as a stall/haste style harasser. Or she can have more of a healing bent that's more creative than the traditional setup.]

2. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

wat

3. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

There is no "no cost increase", young padawan.

GabrielQ likes this.
  4. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

I like bat tits
    [​IMG]