Mirrorhold + pounce

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Hierokliff, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

So blinding reflection got banned from ranked play, of course bug abusers found another spell to use pouncing illusions. Mirrorhold. So few players in this game but damned i wish i could report these type of players and have them out of ranked play .-)
    I just wanted to whine a bit after losing my temper with it
    qq

2. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

also misdirection works. mirrorhold works on heroes too, like jek, but it pacifies him. The bug is known, but the strongest way to abuse it is blinding reflection so i think thats why it got banned

3. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

mirror hold will need to be banned as well. also kf has a version of blinding reflection in misdirection that could accomplish the same thing

4. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

misdirection can be not banned because its not "on spot", it gives you illusion on next deploy so it is way slower. mirrorhold and bliinding reflect give you 30+on spot dmg so it kinda is abusable

5. calisk

slower glitch abuse is fine?

6. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

no its not, but its not that much abusable if its only that, and they are going to fix it anyway at release of new client, so i dont think there is a speed ban needed. ore we should also ban all illusion of lies champs etc...

7. calisk

well i doubt many people will complain about banning illussions of lies lol