Moga Wizard

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Kristian Skjold, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Kristian Skjold

Kristian Skjold I need me some PIE!

Hello my dear Poxers and dear Greenies..
    -First of all.. sorry for the topic.. i meant to write Shaman :(

Is it just me, or do Mogas need some more Magic damage??
    - actually just some alt dmg.

I was thinking something like a Wizard or Shaman?

Maybe something like this? :

Name: Moga Collector
    Faction: Shattered Peaks
    Race: Moga
    Class: Shaman
    Size: 1x1
    Rarity: Rare
    Artwork:
    A small Moga with black & white facepaint. He's got a "Arctic Garu" pelt around his body and wearing a staff which different skulls is attached to (for example: Elfskulls, Boghopperskulls and a Rockforger "Skull/head")
    Nora Cost: 62
    Champion Stats:
    Damage: 9
    Speed: 6
    Range: 3-6
    Defense: 1
    Health: 40

Champion Abilities:
    Attack: Magical
    G'hernbound
    Improve: Speed
    Call To Arms
    Unique
    Confuse Attacker

Champion Upgrades:
    Surge: Moga 1
    Damage Bonus: 1
    Health Bonus: 2
    Teleport 1

What role is this Rune intend to fill??
    - The intension of this is to give the mogas a little bit more Magical damage.. So far we only got Reckless spellhack that got an magical attack.. and thats just not enough for me. lol. if i want a better magical damage champion i'll have to stick with G'hern Isangona. And thats sad :(
    Besides that he would be probably be a "first target every round" duo to his Call to arms.. As we all know, Mogas are so very cheap.. and this guys making em cheaper!? STOP HIM ASAP!.. i've tried to "nerf" it a bit by giving it Unique, so you just cant get more of him (maybe some ability should be given so u cant use "Take form on him? i dno)

Why isn't this Rune's role being fulfilled by similar Runes?
    - No other mogas got Call to arms which makes him very unique. Besides that there's very few alternatives to ALT damage. and i believe this guy can make a difference in such kinda BG.

How is this Rune different from what is already in Pox Nora?
    - He's not really different from other runes. There's no new abilities or anything.. just old ones put together.

How is this Rune competitive and why would it be used over other Runes?
    - As i mentioned before, Call to arms makes him very unique and a great way to deal Magic damage. + long range which gives him a bit more survivability.

What makes this Rune unique and fun to use?
    - Mogas is all about 2 things... Spawn and pure FUN! and this guy is gonna make Mogas a bit more competive in PVP games. Duo to Improve: speed which gonna be very funny if you'll use a "G'hern General" too.. which means: +2 speed.. damn!

Please.. Give me your thoughts about this one.. it could really do something for mogas i believe. :)

Peace Skjold92 / Malandur

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
  2. Kristian Skjold

Kristian Skjold I need me some PIE!