Mooogaalicious

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by AKHolic, Oct 22, 2014.

1. AKHolic

AKHolic The King of Potatoes

2. Oldmaster

Oldmaster I need me some PIE!

This helped me, personally. I was cobbling together a moga bg. Just got dirge, cannon, and thrower, so I'm excited to try it out now that I have some of the cornerstone runes.

soulmilk and AKHolic like this.
  3. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Needs more Cultural Contamination / Pack Savagery

AKHolic and SaintKiwi like this.
  4. AKHolic

Thanks for the feedback

Made adjustments to the BG, was also thinking about adding in peaks tactics as they can come in handy with Moga

5. Silfeed

Silfeed I need me some PIE!

AKHolic likes this.
  6. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

AKHolic likes this.
  7. AKHolic

Oooh I like this I may have to give it a try, although I don't like the fact that they BG lacks detection

8. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Yeah, I'm thinking about working a scout in there for detection, but I'm torn on what to take out

9. AKHolic

That's what's so fun about Moga, there are a lot of runes that are viable but the issue is what to replace it with. Me personally I would take out the zealot for a moga hunter/scout but that's just due to personal preference

10. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

See, and I was thinking about dropping the taskmaster, since I rarely find myself actually deploying him, but, yeah, that really is one best thing about moga. I want to put them all in a BG, but that'd be way too much :(

AKHolic likes this.
  11. AKHolic

How about swapping the taskmaster with a G'hern General he is a very good tank, and yeah I feel your pain ;(

SPiEkY likes this.