Mordheim Campaign

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Molosse, May 4, 2014.

1. Dreamweaver

Dreamweaver The King of Potatoes

Ive never tried playing mordheim online, but ive played a lot of it, I still have my Orcs & Goblins, Lizardmen and Pit Fighters warband. Great game, from an era when GW wasnt sooooo greedy.

2. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

I think its standard/unofficial. This is what he told me on skype: " Mainly those from: Empire in Flames, Mousillon, Border Town Burning, Khazak Ungol and Nemesis Crown"

3. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

Sorry lads and lasses was on Holiday, aye as Tarth said we'll be sticking to the official bands as well as those released in the unofficial supplements listed above. Same for items and rules, so Blazing Sadles for mounted combat etc.

4. bluestun

bluestun Member

I can't even find the Khazak Ungol supplement. Which warbands are under that?

5. Molosse

I do apologise that is the KARAK AZGAL setting.

6. Molosse

So I'm going to go ahead and start a warband page with a list of all the approved warbands, if people could post there which warband they'll be taking as well as the name and hell perhaps a little backstory that'd be good.

7. Tarth

Page where?

8. Comissar

Comissar I need me some PIE!

9. Tarth

haha how did I miss that.

10. Mark

Mark New Member

Greets! I have been playing a mordheim online using a seperate diceroler and a mapping site called Battle Chronicler which is really good (and free)

Watch out for bands that have really good cheap OP starting heroes and henchbods Shadow elves stand out.

I am very interested.. Cheers!