More maps bugged? Again?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CTore118, Jun 9, 2015.

1. CTore118

CTore118 Well-Known Member

There are a ton of solo campaign maps bugged already and now the "Boss" just sacrificed himself on the Dark Prince campaign, resulting in another half hour wasted. It's getting ridiculous that another patch has come and gone and no fixes for bugs (important ones in my opinion) that have been acknowledged. At least 4-5 campaigns are unplayable right now.

2. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Hehe, Euan's Last stand game 4 the final boss is within initiative unit range xD

3. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Purge > Campaigns

4. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Does it still dispel immune shrines? I thought that got fixed.

5. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

It still does.

6. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

I don't think so

7. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I did it earlier today, so I'm pretty fukcin' sure it still works.

8. CTore118

CTore118 Well-Known Member

Sorry if I came off salt. I am very happy with Desert Owl's changes to runes, shards, etc. However, as a solo only player I am beginning to get frustrated.

9. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

@CTore118 , as a player who enjoys both single and pvp, I have to agree that most of the attention is geared toward pvp, clearly this game was made as a pvp dueling game, still tho, if u look at population tabs, single player always has equal or more players then any other lobby ( at least when im on), in the game..Buisness wise, I think it might be something DoG should consider. A few fixes and some variety would go along way for keeping a stong solo player base.