Most Wanted I: Dark Bringer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iiiioooque, Sep 16, 2016.

1. iiiioooque

iiiioooque The King of Potatoes

Is it just me that thinks this daily is broken ?

Serkan with 1-7 Range, weary, cripple, escalation ... i don't even remember what more ...

2. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I've never had an issue with it. It's admittedly one of the more difficult dailies, but it's not too hard to beat.

3. iiiioooque

I used to run a Solitary Garu bg for daily's ... but dismantled it.

Having a hard time with this daily and also had with the one with goblin brutes ... but that one just requires patience.

4. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Just run magic immune or magic resistant champions. Wisps, Menalaus, Sheoul Disciples, Earth Golems etc. should do the trick.

5. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

It is one of the tougher ones but I've never had an problems with it.

Units with Arrow Eater seems to blow his mind so he just ignores them.

Anima26, Qucas and SPiEkY like this.
  6. iiiioooque

yep ... simple solution in the end ;)

7. Compost

Compost I need me some PIE!

Even in the mindless dailies, Serkan manages to be the most op bullshit :D

Meanwhile k'zilk just suicides by walking through the lava to get to your shrine

8. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

Speaking of shrines, it's worth noting that the computer's shrine takes about 1/3 as much damage to kill as ol Serk does.

SPiEkY likes this.
  9. Zorack

Zorack I need me some PIE!

I just run a spider deck for all the hero dailies, the AI is pretty bad at choosing targets so I just pop an arachnablade on a unit to crap out spiderlings and they'll usually go out their way to kill them.

10. Compost

Compost I need me some PIE!

Btw, mucker is autowin for any game against the AI, it's to dumb to kill it. Of course the game takes ages that way but it's virtually impossible to lose

11. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Run the IS spell Barricade, the AI finds this highly offensive and does all it can to destroy the offensive Barricades. Meanwhile you side step to their shrine and firk it up.

12. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

Good note. I still got wrecked by Seism and the poison ghosts by the time I got 1 or 3 hits off on it